Wtf is going on today!!

My disciplined scout was turned into a disciplined Alpha Hunter so whatever they did didn’t fix the disciplined problem.

1 Like

Stealth patch

2 Likes

🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

images

1 Like

Are the issues persisting? We’ve seen some report of weirdness, but it was temporary (as far as I can tell).

5 Likes

Having stability issues!!

Been getting disconnected from the host!

Or beings disconnected via a heartbeat internet error!

Field lockers have been causing the game to freeze

Stuff like that!!

1 Like

My loadouts got all fucked up. I got a Hunter/Disciplined, a Scout/Brute…
Thanks @IllFonic
This is about my 10th time i have to redo my loadouts.
I understand your work is not easy, but for Christ sake this game has more than 1 year already, isn’t about time to correct this 19th century video game problems?

2 Likes

All day yesterday I had issues, had too uninstall and reinstall on my PC

Yep, we’re looking into this. Thanks for sharing more screenshots though!

5 Likes

Berserker - fervent. That’d be fun.

1 Like

Imagine Hunter - Stalker

1 Like

So any idea what a Heartbeat failure is?

Says verify internet after!!!

Internet is fine. First time it happened I reset my entire system and internet. Has happened every few often

Also match making had been very wonky today! Not cooldowns but will connect placed and try to load!

Heartbeat is the authentication and connection “pulse” the game has with the servers. I haven’t seen any other mentions of heartbeat failures across here, reddit, or social. So, while I’m not ruling out some larger issue, have you changed any network hardware or updated any firmwares on other devices?

1 Like

I have that. 😈

I’ve only used it once.

1 Like

Why not traps? Easy arrow shots when you trap them.

I like to have the motion sensors as a back up if I lose my mask. Also, I’m a fan of audio decoys.

I run with decoys and traps on Elder.

Mostly traps only on other Preds, except for Valk.

1 Like

No!!!

This right there is one of the bigger reasons I quit the game. Heartbeat failure had been happening to me for months and that+blue screens after that last major update. Glad I don’t deal with this shit anymore lol

2 Likes