1.08 AVAILABLE NOW

Yeah the new gun and knife Dutch comes with early

They will probably do something to the matchmaking process so it doesn’t do that, but I’m speculating my ass off here so could be wrong.

Wouldn’t take up 6-14gigs though lol.

will check

Can anybody find the DLC on PS Store? Its not there here in Finland yet.

1 Like

yea, nothing posted on their Twitter bout the newest patch notes :( :/

Dutch its in game (PC) at class selection. Can’t buy it, epic error :(

Still not showing in UK PS Store either.

They skipped it, because of the toxic fanbase? Reading through the forums, I’d give most of the people also the finger. Constructive criticism is helpful, but insulting the developers doesn’t help anyone. Then everyone wonders why they aren’t giving us updates on the regular basis.

Looks like they’ve been working on the game, to improve it (I hope) and make it a better experience. I’d prioritize it over dealing with people here on the boards.

3 Likes

Dutch is a Class??.. This does not give me warm fuzzy feelings. No no no, suddenly I feel a great disturbance in the Force… Are they seriously allowing 4 Dutch players? Or do we have to hope we get to be first of the four in the matchmaking?? Sweet Jesus illfonic, where’s the information!!

1 Like

Nothing thus far on the Twit(ter)

I remember playing one game where you had to redownload every time they lived it can’t remember which one though.

Dutch is a class. Tapes are nothing, and daily challenges. Move on. Shit patch.

1 Like

Silence is violence at this point.

1 Like

Yes, its like any other class with some customization limitations (face/skin). Aside for that its a class like any other. It has hip fire accuracy and mud duration. 3 and a bit health, 3 stamina, 3 mov speed and 2 and a bit gear.

same here in south america

I bet 1.07 removed target isolation and then someone said something bad about their mother and maybe some animal excrement and spoons and they were like.

Put the brakes on that and re-add it. 1.08 it is!

1 Like

Dutch is a new class. You can see the character model. The PS Store link to buy him doesn’t work yet.

can confirm, it is updating on PS4!

You don’t ‘skip’ a patch. Illfonic are a bad developer. They have zero communication with the community, which has shown the playerbase that they ultimately don’t care about anything but money. This is why the game is dead.