1.08 AVAILABLE NOW

Go to application, Check for update. It’s here!!

3 Likes

Wheres 1.07 xD

1 Like

Down loading now.

The update file says version 1.08… guess they skipped 1.07🤣 it’s 6.183gb so that’s quite a chunk, staying positive.

2 Likes

Typical lol no update in weeks and then we get 2 in 1.

1 Like

yea its downloading for me as well only thing is where to i pay for the dlc? i dont see an option anywhere

they appreciatad our attempt at a 1.07 wishlist and said…done that…long time ago!

Downloading

Would really like to see some patch notes/ changelog though!

2 Likes

also might i add HOLY FUCK 15 GIGS!? thats like 80% of the game in one update the fuck is in this update?

2 Likes

The size is 6,183 GB on PS4.

Optimisation on pc i guess lol.

dude the fuck? 6000 gigs? for ps4?

It’s about 6gb for playstation so maybe some PC fixes against hackers and aimboters?

It’s probably going to be in the updated version of the game itself, if I had to guess. So once we get back in there will be a new menu option to “upgrade to paid DLC” which will inevitably mean another long download…but, it’s something.

@VENN7eance do u know if they released patch notes anywhere yet? Fingers crossed for Pre-Order fixes as well

Maybe a free map? Would be great but I doubt it.

I can tell you what isn’t, they haven’t removed Target Isolation 🤣

2 Likes

Odd.

Likelihood is that if contains new in-game assets all of the texture options are there from 720p right through to 4k. So that’s like 4 texture options.

Playstation will probably only have 1080p or 1440p textures. So a smaller update.

same, would be great, but very doubtful

I don’t have the usual social media apps, so can’t say. Maybe they dropped word on Twitter?