1/27 Predator: Hunting Grounds Livestream!

We’re back with another Predator: Hunting Grounds livestream! This time, since Courier is sick, it’ll be me with Wil (Our Live Producer) to be hunted by you guys in the jungle. We’ll probably start with some quickplay matches, but with how much fun it was to get roflstomped by some of the best hunters around, we’re planning to do private matches with community players in the later part of the stream. Tune in for your chance to play with us ;)

We’ll be going live at 3PM PST on Thursday, January 27th, so mark your calendars and make sure to follow our Twitch channel if you haven’t already!

11 Likes

3 Likes

With no special announcements and no direct communication with the community not even answering most asked questions got it.

2 Likes

Bruh. When i saw this i thought it would be an update summary but nooooo

It’s just a “play with the devs in theri buggy game!!”

4 Likes

New maj tomorrow ??? Yessss Please old i love you illfonic

Will be there in spirit!

Have a ton of fun and have a killer stream :)

@OldKingHamlet and @Wil

Edit:

You guys pushed it back to 3 PM! (6 PM EST)

LETS GOOOOOOOO!

See everyone there :)

5 Likes

Espérons dlc royce tomorrow 🤞

1 Like

Or Isabelle 2010 image

1 Like

me training and really hope to ask them some questions

2 Likes

Cant wait to see disappointment in your eyes

3 Likes

I know but hey if I find them I will try and not keep using the plasm cannon the hole game I rather use the bow

Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday :)

1 Like

but I gave it me all tho as well

Tomorrow or Thursday update maybe 🤔🤔🤔🤔

f0a4a460c0bfc35fae5cf5e61344b9f7

2 Likes

Maybe 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I’m available for private matches. Hope to see on the stream Illfonic playing as the Predator this time.

2 Likes

@Anonymous.Voorhees13 Jason my special special boy, show them what happens when they step into your playground

2 Likes

I officially challenge your team

2 Likes

How much you wanna bet they still play default loadouts

1 Like

Hope to see yall in the jungle