1v1 Compilation

I know hackusations are great and all, but do explain how i’m cheating?

2 Likes

low graphics is cheating (according to him)

Fascinating

1 Like

Oh I am deeply sorry for calling you cheater. I forget that for some strange reason almost all PC elite players have shitty computers and have to use low graphics to get decent FPS. I beg a pardon once more, how silly I am that I thought you use potato graphics to see opponents better.

irony

So you just contradicted yourself. You’re so scared, what a shame.

Also a 2070 and an I9-10850k doesn’t count as a “shitty computer” go back to your console, you silly peon.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve been so bullied by actually good players. Maybe one day you can get over yourself and that awful mindset you have. Also how is there any irony in what was said? Lmao.

@StoagieSteve420 was that you that OWFL agent ? LOL, apart form the toxic talk you played well and caught me by surprise, I clearly understimated the team cohesion (you being a bait and the rest doing mission). And 2 FT exfilled (in a super-fast 3m mission on derailed). GG I made mistakes

I guarantee 100% I can beat you (and the entire team) in the same situation next time.
If you want to try, you can find me easily on the PC elite discord

1 Like

Was disappointed that you had to heal three times during our duels, other than that it was fun. I usually don’t run with PC team’s just cause there’s normally no challenge in it, i’d be down to do a private game soon.

Guarantee 100% I’ll beat you in any situation (given that you don’t play with full premade PC team, in that case well… It could go either ways)

1 Like

image_13b2c80d-a2d6-4429-8ca6-f053340897cc
I am back on my console with no graphics details at all. There are only letters, so there is one P which represents predator and four F which represents fire team. Unfortunetaly there is no foliage because F letter is already taken.

2 Likes

Man Soo much hostility

I’m not choosing a side in this argument but, I’ve got to give that to you, it cracked me up.

Welcome to- Predator: Salting Grounds Forum

Salty pred players need to get out of that stupid mentality that makes them feel good about losing to good players.

This game isn’t any different than other games as far as the skill gap goes.

If you’re a good player, you’re a good player, end of story.

2 Likes

As far as skill is concerned, I define “skilled” someone who masters both disciplines: pred play and FT play

That’s your definition, but you don’t need to ever play as predator to be a skilled ft player. Some of the best ft players don’t play as pred. I can mention a few if you like.

Mouse accuracy is off the rails. It’s very hard to believe coming fresh off a plainstation. Seeing FT action from myself and others I can definitely say joysticks got to go. Keyboard and mouse does take some time to get to a decent skill level though. Id like a 1v1. Who wanna dieee?

Also, there is that misconception that if you use mouse you automatically become this deadly god-like player. Why do most pc players suck then?

It’s not as easy as people make it sound.

I do agree that it’s better than controller for aiming.

100%

Sorry for the late response, came down to the wire with our fight, a multitude of times.