2.19 current bug list

Bumpy, bump.

1 Like
  • Predkour is still bugged and not picking up branches
  • Menu causing pc overheating and high gpu usage in menu, but not in extras menu
  • Predator getting stuck on small rocks
1 Like

I purchased the 20 dollar pack and i already had the predators. So then i loaded it up with the updates and now i canā€™t click on quick play Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on itā€™s on ps4. I even deleted the entire app and re downloaded but still nothing.

Sounds like the epic account bug.

The fix for that would be easy. Just de-link and re-link your epic account and the greyed out Quick Play, Private Match and Tutorial should be back.

2 Likes

I think it is an epic account linking bug. I had the same issue being unable to click on quick play, private match, and tutorial, but, luckily, simply restarting the game fixed the problem for me.

1 Like

Strangely, not for everybody does a quick restart work. But the fix with de-linking and re-linking does. So, this is why I usually suggest this instead of a restart.

Which @Killachriz96 said even a de-install and reinstall didnā€™t fix for him. Donā€™t know if he tried a simple restart but better save than sorry to tell another possible fix.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure that un-linking and re-linking is the best course of action. I think I just got lucky that the restart worked for me.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s 5 bugs ive encountered im pretty sure everyone encountered them as well in the field lockers

1. Giant predators in the field lockers

2. Alphaā€™s description is on some pred skin or armor skin shaders in field lockers

3. Dupes on pred skins that is already purchased and did not received vertainium

4. Loading mythicals, exotics, uniques, rares and commons

5. City hunter combistick skins in the field lockers where it shares the same shaders as the base combistick

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely do that then Iā€™ll update on what happens.

I did try a restart and it stayed the same but Iā€™ll try the de link

1 Like

I would say there is a 99% chance that unlinking and linking again could fix it . Its problems you would assume they wanted nailed down before expanding onto steam , money talks I guess

Delete your options file also.

Disciplined specializations can be used by diffrent predator classes - JH in my case

1 Like

I donā€™t know if it is a bug.

But the NPCā€™s Spine in the tutorial doesnā€™t do itā€™s jiggling animation anymore when you claim him.
It just completely straight.
Matriarch Aihrui_Small

But I think mentioning it doesnā€™t hurt anybody.

1 Like

Added.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually just the tutorial, where the spine is stiff.
Not in the normal hunts there they are okay.

The fire in one of the Airstrip missions if just invisible.
There is no texture or effect compared to other maps, even though I still see them there when I play on low settings.

Disk still gets stuck in speed mode. Itā€™s about 1/3 throws this is happening for me. Very frustrating and has been around since launch. Not to mention hit box issues with it as well

1 Like

Christ this is still happening

Not in my hunts. Iā€™ll double check my vids, but they seemed stiff.

Double checked. The spine and skull are stiff and straight, even in public hunts on PS4.