2.19 current bug list

1. Scout post sprint damage not applying

2. Bear traps become invincible and armed if destroyed before cloak bubble activates

3. New DLC masks have many warpaints that are not correctly positioned

4. City hunter dreadlocks are bugged

5. Empty slots (if lobby started not full or someone quits the lobby) are very rarely filled

6. Vicious specialization does make the fire team bleed out faster, however, it does not seem to increase the length of time to revive.

7. It is still possible to spawn with zero textures and no HUD, and you are invincible. The T pose bug that has been around for a while now.

8. Reinforcements in hanger on airstrip spawns players in different locations than the radio

9. Although reinforcement radio is not visible until available, it’s location can still be heard through the audio

10. Raptor Nuke shader is not applying to the body. Raptor Hydra only appears on the body when Nuke is selected

11. There is a building on Airstrip a reinforcement radio spawns near this building. The building has no entrances inside but you can clip through the wall of you crouch walk into it!

12. Leap/branch switch binding doesn’t allow predator to leap in second wind

13. No audio in post game cinematic on air strip.

14. Spines pulled from long claims are stiff.

15. Equipping combistick resets class loadouts (PS4 Pro and Steam)

Please post confirmed bugs below and I will add to this list.

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

5 Likes

Disciplined specializations do not affect AI. They still react normally

Is disciplined supposed to not interact with the AI?

From the description it just sounds like the predator doesn’t make clicking sound, and one could argue that the AI “sees” the predator when he moves, and then obviously the AI can find the predator in cloak or the fireteam through walls.

I think AI detection needs a complete rework. Obviously, the AI should not be able to find the predator if he’s fully cloaked, and the AI should not be able to find the fire team if they are hidden, and if the fireteam breaks line of sight, the AI should be able to lose track.

2 Likes

So it still doesn’t work after okh said that you need to sprint for 3 seconds the boost to be active for 3 seconds?

1 Like

Yes sir. And I’m not the only one who tested it.

1 Like

I was just asking cause he said that today so just asking. Its a good thing that everyone uses Dualist cause its the only good perk.

Now if we could hip fire while running that perk would be effective

1 Like

But I have one. There is a building on Airstrip a reinforcement radio spawns near this building. The building has no entrances inside but you can clip through the wall of you crouch walk into it! When U get home I will make a video and post it here!

Also reinforcements in hanger on airstrip spawns players in different locations than the radio

1 Like

Bow hit detection is screwed rn too. I’ve had several matches in which the arrow hits the FT but does not damage, even making the sound of a hit and the FT member screaming in pain. I’ve tested it with a friend in privates and it’s very rare and difficult to replicate. Even now, it seems they’re worse than before. Been having arrows fly through friends and them going “wait, what?”.

We’ve been collecting from elsewhere in the forums, but QA is also loving this thread and has already been able to validate some of these, so keep them coming!

5 Likes

Also found this today. Raptor Nuke shader is not applying to the body. Raptor Hydra only appears on the body when Nuke is selected

They react to audio. Hang on I’ll make a video

don’t forget the more niche animation cancels

and this weird control settings issue

I may be nitpicking here but the AI still react. Say the same lines that they hear you and stop there patrols and look for you and stuff

1 Like

Here is the house that lets you glitch in

MOD edit: Doesn’t need to be for all to see

1 Like

Me?

1 Like

Precisely. Fren

Frien :)

Great. Nice job man. You had to be the one special.
I posted that here before, but i didn’t even described it’s location.
Now Fantasma and all the other trash players are gonna just sit there and hide all match long.

1 Like

I’ve taken the video off thread. QA has been able to document this.

1 Like

You tell him