2.5 UPDATE NEW METAS?

Ong, he went from “oh look another of my kind and a baby” to

“FUCK THE BABY IM USING IT AS A WAR CLUB”

1 Like

Which part? The crying girl? I assume so, I read about it on Twitter.

And Kong using Suko? https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=1149385699397346&external_log_id=844f84fe-1f4c-40bb-9622-4c21bde7cb42&q=kong%20suko%20gif

Just finished watching Godzilla and Kong and I thought it was great. Not a good movie like Minus One, but it was fun to watch.

Yeah. That caught me off guard and laughed hard at that scene. Just like WTF. 😆

1 Like

Same, I watch a couple YouTubers like Warstu and NerdsInsights. And, I was following both of there videos, plot leaks, ideas, and everything up until the release. And, of course, predicitions about trailers etc. And, from watching Warstu, he says that the plot leaks were dead on which is what I like to hear. I’d say Warstu probably has the most accurate info, everything he’s said or predicted so far has been almost spot on. He went and saw the movie a day early because he got invited to the premiere in London and he said it was actually a pretty good movie. But he did say that Kong is the main focus for this film. And that Godzilla only really comes in when he needs to. Because, from the original script, Godzilla wasn’t in it, but during post production they added in Godzilla for more attraction and because they knew that audiences and fans would be really pissed! And another that gets me is that all the critics went into this film expecting to be like Godzilla Minus One and instead they realized the human story was weak but the action was outstanding. Now don’t get me wrong, I did go and see Godzilla Minus One, and will I say that it was an outstanding movie but I just love Godzilla and Kong better. In Godzilla and Kong, I don’t really care much about the human story, they give you just enough human dialogue to follow what’s going on. I’m just in it to see Godzilla and Kong go at it!

Godzilla and Kong vs Minus One simply isn’t fair. They’re both completely different movies with polar opposites for tones and audiences. Comparing the two is downright silly, they’re both outstanding in their own aspects.

While both movies were good, im gonna have to say that without a doubt minus one was probably one of the best Godzilla movies to date

1 Like

Gappa is superior.