2.5 UPDATE NEW METAS?

Fennec appears to be new best secondary.

My loadout that I’ve had the most success with after patch is:

Support, leader

Hammerhead (extended mag, iron sights)

Fennec (extended mag, holographic sight)

Field syrettes, SR syrette, ammo bag

Iron lungs, fast reload, action hero

Hammerhead for long/mid range combat, fennec for close range. Ammo bag and support class to counter ammo nerf.

I know you’re not calling the Kriss Vector the fennec. Fuck outta here with that stupid off brand cod shit. Where’s the dislike button?

3 Likes

U get no dislike button, filthy heretic

Meta still same. Sawz + 1011-12

Best classes recon tracker, support fm

Nothing changed besides dante fm but people can still use anyways

4 Likes

Sawz is undoubtedly still the best primary, but personally i think the smgs are giving the 1011-12 a run for its money, especially when magazine capacity comes into play

I’ll still beat you.

1 Like

That may be so, but the AI will still beat you

Unlikely, my powers have doubled since last we’ve met, Count.

Good, twice the pride, double the self destruct

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bro can’t do shit without his whip and ice baby with Stockholm Syndrome.

2 Likes

Wait, you’ve seen the new movie?

It was meh

Not yet, likely this weekend. But I’ve known spoilers for the last few months.

It was an average monsterverse movie, dont get ur hopes up

Well that “meh” is currently sitting at $202m global take after not being out more than a week, which admittedly I am happy about.

And I know what it is, knowing the full plot and reading others’ reviews. A few people have confirmed what a lot of us suspected, that this was meant to be a solo Kong film early in development (if you recall Adam Wingard saying he wanted to do a “Son of Kong”-like plot after GvK came out), but they stuck Godzilla in to sell toys and attract more viewers. There’s also another Toho titan they brought back but serves no actual purpose.

1 Like

Personally i enjoyed the final fight, but the part where Doug steals kong’s food is best overall part

Loool I read about that. Apparently Kong killing the dog thing made a little girl start crying and had to leave the theater at one showing. I laughed.

Also Kong using Suko as an offhand weapon and projectile was brilliant.

1 Like

deadass?

1 Like