2 accounts on one laptop

Today my girlfriend has logged in on my laptop to her Epic account to play PHG. Then, we notice a bug, that all my layouts were visible for her, first one was playable with officially still locked weapons, perks, and equipment but all of those was playable, and playable was the default one - but officially she has still too low a level to unlock those. I think, those settings should be connected with the owner of the account, not the owner of the device.

Update. When I switch back on my personal account, my predator gears disappear.

It’s because your custom loadouts are in the ini files on you pc, so if you log into another pc it won’t have your loadouts, and if someone logs in on your pc it will show your loadouts.

Do you have a hard drive that overheats during the game? This is an important question for me. Graphs of the temperature regime of individual models can be found only in specialized reviews. However, in general, it should be borne in mind that the higher the spindle speed, the “hotter” the character of the hard disk. Therefore, when purchasing a high-performance model, it is necessary to pay attention to the quality of ventilation in the housing. And if necessary, install a special HDD fan or at least an additional cabinet fan opposite the HDD basket. I’m even thinking of doing data recovery.