20-30 min. wait for Predator for 5-10 min. game. PC

Truuuuuuuuth.

1 Like

From FB, @Jf VallƩe

for the 10,000th time , if it searches for more than 5-6 mins or so, cancel and search again. it get stuck and does nothing iv seen one on 16 hours so thats nothing!

Stop and search again! every 5-6mins

Still no FIX/patch and no answer from DEVSā€¦

But you shouldnā€™t have to do that donā€™t you understand,

1 Like

Do you have a brain?

1 Like

The game is fucked. Thereā€™s no way it should be ā€˜Placingā€™ you for anymore than 30 seconds. Then connecting for mere seconds to drop back into a matchmaking loop? Absolutely horrendous. Earlier I had a good run and got 4 Pred games within an hour, now itā€™s taking forever.

You are wrong, it is a bug since game release and developers mentioned about this issue

1 Like

Its true, but once you can play its real fun

I think they only need to change the empty lobby bug, the rest is fine. Itā€™s ok to wait 5/7 for a predetor game, this game was not bought by many people as warzone.

1 Like

If the wait time was 5 min. it be very nice, but it is notā€¦ it is 20-30 min.

1 Like

Iā€™m finding games in max 10 minutes as pred btw, fireteam in 30 secs

1 Like

10 mins would be a God send lol. This morning was 2hrs and nothing (with resets)

OMFG again 20-30 min. of waiting??!! Plz not again. Remove Predator challenges.

Until illfonic put a limit of games in a row accessible with the predator before having to play fireteam, the waiting time will always be like this. Unfortunately there are pred otp that never play ft even ones.

1 Like

6 Hours of game time tonight so far (theoretically), including resets Iā€™ve gone ft every half hour. so far 2 games of pred (have cleared the FT daily though lol). Be nice if I cared about the dailies, or the useless in game currency.

Imagine what it will be like if they make the VT actually mean somethingā€¦

And if the wait is long, then the wait is long. But how can a server based wait time be wrong by 300%+???
Thatā€™s just shitty programming.

This is exactly why Iā€™m using no preference.

what I donā€™t understand is that no preference has longer wait times than FT.
can someone work out how thatā€™s possible?

How is it possible that you wait longer if you donā€™t care what side you are on than if you specifically want to be on a side?

For me it doesnā€™t.
Earlier it said FT 38 secs and no preference 34

said vs actual are two very very different things

says 5 mins for predā€¦