20-30 min. wait for Predator for 5-10 min. game. PC

Title. Can we get this FIX or get a refund?

7 Likes

You can fix it if change queue for FT.

2 Likes

How about you don’t end the game in 5 minutes lol- create some suspense let the FT have some fun too

Dull objectives is not fun btw.

I think you’re missing the point of this game.

my games as pred are now lasting till the last few seconds sometimes… as u get better u will learn how to draw their attention and drag on the objectives and keep pulling them away etc… make them go for the reinforcments and let them get it, especially if theres only 1 left.

6 Likes

I see You don’t get the idea. Don’t bother for future replies.

1 Like

so you mean more the queue times?

Ok so the issue there is a lot of people are playing predator. if you want a fast game go for fireteam.

If you want pred then u have to wait like all of us. you cant fix that situation. its just basic maths.

everyone wants pred so u need 4x everyone for fireteam…

1 Like

its not basic maths m8. its a bug that makes the queue times 3 times longer then normal.
Yes. a predator queue should be longer, but your knowledge of the situation isnt enough.
Listen to people and see the underlaying problem.

they dont mind waiting 7-8 mins, but they dont like 20 minutes due to a bug thats put you back at the start of the queue.

dont just read words, but think what the person actually is trying to point out.
If he ended up waiting 20 minutes… then he had a timeout problem.

4 Likes

Rip yea 20-30 for me. PC (with resets)

Screen from announcements, PS4 Predator, @ N_E_M_E_Z_I_D
090C14DB-EF8D-4AE7-A2D2-3D9FA05432AD

5 Likes

Hm… thats definately longer than the estimated 6 minutes. 🤔

I would cancel it and try again if it goes many minutes over the estimated time. There might be some glitch.

yeah there are problems wit the queue. but just cancel and search again after about 6mins.

Thats what i do. still sometimes takes 3 tries.

But it is just the amount of people that want to play a predator game as predator. Thats the main reason it takes ages. but the search can get stuck and just do nothing, thats not helping the matter.

Omg why even bother to wait brother? Im playing currently something else because there is no point waiting that long… And for one game… nah man

2 Likes

I feel like there isn’t a real waiting line within the que itself. Every time it resets, it resets your place in the que as well. So if you were “next up”, the matchmaking reconnects, and you are back in line again.

This is why it is taking ages. Every time the matchmaking “reconnects” you have to wait those same 6-7 minutes, again.

If this happens 6 times in a row (which is very rare) you might wait 30+ minutes.

It’s not “only” too many Predator players. The matchmaking is still bugged.

40 seconds FT wait-time compared to 420 seconds waiting time for Predator (7 min). Which means the waiting time is 10,5 times longer for Predator players than Fireteam players. Which means there are (only) a little more than 2 people who want to play Predator, for every single FT player.

Which - honestly - sounds about right.

I refuse to believe that there are 6x more Predator players per FT head. I also believe the average wait-time is close to correct. But this “reset” bug puts you in the back of the que again. Which means that if you waited for 60+ minutes and it resets? You are again at the back of the que.

1 Like

I seriously hope this gets fixed, for all platforms. Sucks with these long q times, then waiting longer at times cuz they crap out. Then sometimes getting lobbies that arnet even full. I feel they’re working on these issues but it’d be nice to be constantly updated on what theyre lookn at.

Im working my way to try and Platinum the game on PS4, trying to finish these pred trophies off

This will be a priority 1 for sure.
If it isn’t fixed after the patch, the community should speak the same words… “Fix the queue bug” and dont blame each other for playing predator only.

If queue times exceed the expected time, cancel and retry again. I’m guessing this is more of a PS4 issue as I’m not really seeing it on PC. The few times the queue felt longer than it should I cancelled and retried and it was fine.

There’s definitely some issues with expected times and matchmaking. But I’m sure they’ll continue to work on it.

Not quite sure why people on these forums are so quick to demand refunds, lol. If you want a refund, talk to Sony, Epic, or the retailer you bought it from.

they say it almost as like a threat to the devs like “fix this or ill get my money back” -like it comes out the devs bank account… but the devs get paid hourly wages so its not going to change the money they get/got…

1 Like