200 WINS IN A ROW

Haven’t been on here much because I’ve been playing the game non stop. Just took my 200th win in a row. It’s all these YOUNGSTERS and their WOKE tranny outlook on life. Makes my OLD SCHOOL predator vibe too much to take. No AXE anymore I’m winning on straight up PURE CHAMPION DNA. I see JIM HARBAUGH is undefeated at MICHIGAN too. Boy what a FALL! My favorite season! I love PUMPKIN PIE. FALL was so beautiful in the MIDWEST. #GETSOME

6 Likes

You?!?
200 win streak?
And they say Predator isn’t OP…
And without the Axe?
That’s ma boy!
Keep it up if you wanna earn the #Champ title back.

2 Likes

1 Like

What does he have to do to get the title from you Moralez?

I don’t won the title.
Only said that cause i’ve read somewhere a while ago he lost the title to someone…

1 Like

Yes, you won it. Congratz bruv. You earned it! After slavering away in the jungle for almost 3 years you finally did it you son of a lad! All might to ya oh powerful champ!

2 Likes

thanks man!

1 Like

Good job

1 Like

and by “win” you mean dying and detonating the self-destruct… good job champ

3 Likes

Lol. Whatever…

Jealous much?

of what? Dude I’ve beat you by myself with 3 brain dead potatoes, even when you bring the axe.

1 Like

Keep on jimming, jim.

1 Like

Champ still the champ! #GETSOME

1 Like

Rap-music sux … Sucks
#Getsome🍽

3 Likes

yeah right. send invite #GETSOME

1 Like

Still going at it even tho you fucking suck huh?

2 Likes

you don’t even have epic bro
we’ve tried this

@moralez

we still would have beaten you without the axe

what do you do now, run elder stalker with down range and spam plasma the entire match

2 Likes

yes I do. bro I just play this for fun. I’m a semi pro athlete. I’ve won several competitive eating contests in my region. you don’t want none

2 Likes