2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Actually add me dude “Disturbedllama69” we can talk about the game and play

If you have nothing better to do now, then join up

If feel like you all will gang bang me out of existence…so i’m going to decline this invite for the time being…till you all chill. And that will probably take some time.

We’re not angry, we’ll get into a match together and play privates.

Eh nope. We will just talk about the game lol

Just another day on the P:HG forums where @MassImpact124 becomes the most toxic cunt here while making incoherent belligerent ramblings and “dropping a mic” complaining about people criticizing the game.

2 Likes

No need to be rude

2 Likes

People who dont like this game, generally dont come back to the forums and the game in general. Yes yall come back…thats most disturbing.

Because we love the game and want it to be better

1 Like

We come back cause we WANT The game to be good

1 Like

If you’d join our party and talk to us we could discuss these things

Normally you’d be right but he always does this shit where he randomly attacks someone after getting triggered and just goes all out in his incoherent ramblings while also preaching that people shouldn’t be toxic but is usually the instigator.

yeah, you coming and telling people it sucks to people who like it kind of doesnt work in favour for anyone. YOu get me?
do you see the social irony?

and REYNOSO_FUA11 calling out everything as toxic does not help either.

so some how there is a miscommunication of social trust and order.

There’s no irony we point at the flaws in hopes they fix them. That’s how that works. And it’s worked! We have literally had some complaints that have then BEEN FIXED! So you’re welcome for the true fans who don’t just stroke the game but have the balls to call them on there nonsense and actually get things fixed

Like we said man, we would gladly hope into a party and play and talk about the game

Theres no problem there, its how you go about it that is the problem. there is something called objectivity, which is good, but then there is the issue of subjective negativety which is bad, which is like virus. Nobody understands negativey without context.

I feel like there is a choir here! Beautiful voices! But we need to be in harmony!

I’m not calling everything out as toxic only you big difference. Also don’t play victim when you started this as you always do.

Guys, calm down please

2 Likes

We give plenty of context lol

The reason we are negative is because these issues have been in the game for a long time but they still haven’t fixed them. So, this is why people are rude and negative