2020-2021 Archive of leaks

I don’t think anyone knows for certain except illfonic

1 Like

It’s definitely an interesting way of communication

@nanasi0110
It say piloted via wrist computer. Impacts with prey while piloting deals massive damage. In the leaked discretion

1 Like

Even the first leaks showed it was pretty much the smart disc

Witch I still hate btw

So what does this mean about Scar? Is he dropped in favor of Cleo?

1 Like

I think it would be cool if it was like a combistick/disc combo

So you can throw it in a straight line (weak attack) or piloted (heavy attack)

Or if they had a red semi circle to show it’s path that can be adjusted like leap

Yea!

When you hold L2 it brings up the semi circle

Moving the right stick up/down/left/right to adjust it’s path to manuever obstacles

Then hit R2 to throw it

Now that I think about it, it wouldn’t work 😔

Didn’t take height into consideration

Could that mean that it’s homing, or is the description the same for OG smart disk ?

I don’t think homing would work either

Too many obstacles

I think best bet is to make it like the combistick

Ideally, the shuriken would be WAR FRAME Graive Prime or Falcor.
The perfect shuriken is the ability to switch between computer-controlled and WAR FRAME-like movements by switching the shooting mode.
A type that automatically tracks to the nearest FT it scans would also be cool.

Range, flight speed and duration of flight would matter. It’s ok for FT to be able to avoid it too

I think as long as the Predator isn’t touching his computer when it’s in flight it should be okay for it to be like the disc

I’d like to see shurikens made into cool weapons.
An auto-tracking boomerang that throws as fast as a bow and arrow would be nice to use while running around.
If you want more, it would be a great weapon if you could throw it while jumping.

Would be good for FT they camp on buildings and large open areas like the cave at excavation

As well as up close for perries

I’d love to be able to pilot it like the Smart Disc from AVP 2010

more stuff

1 Like

Holy hell I’m not copying all that damn wall of text

Click the arrow to expand

1 Like

an entire match of the leaked single player mode “Lone wolf” (keep in mind this is it’s EARLIEST playable stage rn that the devs are testing out as we type here so it may change over time before it’s final release)

10 Likes

Interesting