2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Thanks @Robo_2696 I appreciate it bro 😎 you guys are GOAT!!!

Not a problem
So what are your thoughts on some of the leaks that weren’t in your video

1 Like

Well there a lot that I haven’t got yet I do miss some but I mainly wanted to talk about some of the possibilities that could be coming real soon

2 Likes

They’re all awesome though great stuff certainly has me hyped

1 Like

I’m just really disappointed that the Shuriken is looking like it’s going to be a reskin for the Smart Disc

2 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t Forsure on that but it does kinda look like it but then again they did that with Dutch 87 and I made a video kinda stating why it’s not good to do that and then they made 87 his own thing hopefully they’ll do the same but then again you never know

1 Like

Well Dutch 2025 and Dutch 87 are both characters that you can purchase, and yeah it would have been bad to make them identical in states.
But the Hammerhead and the Mercenary if I remember correctly where exactly the same in stats at the beginning, then they changed later on. City Hunter on the other hand had a reskin of the combi, as well as a new gear.

So now Illfonic has two routes they could take, the Mercenary gun route or the CH combi route

1 Like

If they really are the passionate fans they claim to be they will do the right thing

1 Like

Yeah hopefully they take the mercenary route

1 Like

@P-willie2000
Only time will tell

2 Likes

Forsure man you guys do an amazing job with the leaks I love making leak videos an guessing what the future of this game is without you guys we wouldn’t know what to expect for the future and would all be going crazy LOL 😂

Yeah @Tbrack25 likes to post everything separately and they give each post an interesting name. So it’s not easy to know when something is leaked.
Thankfully they’re people who post leaks on this particular thread, so it makes it easier to find.

1 Like

So everyone doesn’t have to scroll up

1 Like

Valkyria predlooks y las nuevas mascaras

2 Likes

I will say if there is a better way I can make these leak video or maybe something you would like me to put in there like information I may not know I’ll post before I make another leak video so you guys can tell me what some of these are because they’re hard to tell sometimes with the data mined stuff

Looking at them I don’t think they’re Valkyries predlocks.

When it comes to the wall of text posts it’s hard to tell what’s what, but I looks like it might have something to do with gauntlet.
But there are a few leaks that are item descriptions and those are easier to tell what they are.

1 Like

Likely Cleopatra’s

Most likely

Shuriken could work as the Wing-sticks did in Rage