2020-2021 Archive of leaks

That the files have been recently updated (which means an update is coming). And nightly /nightly builds. Could be a night version of the maps

5 Likes

Pog

New Cinematic COMING!!!

3 Likes

I just missed it lol 😂 Nice find!!!

3 Likes

Is it possible to check this site on excavation in non-private match? Perhaps they uploaded an update Easter egg on a server (if that’s possible, considering the new glitches).

3 Likes

I’ll have to check it out!!!

1 Like

I hate to burst your bubble but that’s just the normal Predator victory animation, but with a broken camera angle.

2 Likes

Well if there is something there someone would will found it out, but the dig spots have already been covered in a few theory posts(mainly related to clash).

Illfonic(I think OldKingHamlet is the one posting on Twitter) is just trying to stir up some hype/get people talking.

2 Likes

Actually, bro, since he’s centered… Perhaps there could be two other Preds in the cinematic, one on either side, as a victory cinematic if the Predators win in Gauntlet. Ehhhhh? Maybeeeeeee?

1 Like

🥱

That could be the case (stirring things up). I’m allowing myself a rare chance to hope about phg future 😁

Let me try to describe the first camera angle. It would be a lower camera shot (roughly at torso level), centered on the pred from relatively the same distance as the second shot but we are filming from his side. So Roughly the camera should be to the left of the pred (our left) in the 2nd camera shot.

1 Like

Maybe but the camera looks to similar to the regular camera angles

I think its basically the same camera just zoomed out. But i recall that the original only was a one camera thing but i could be wrong.

grafik
new trophies

3 Likes

Those are the most code worded leak ever.

1 Like

8 Likes

The skull is awesome, sword and dagger are alright but a medal? Lol.

3 Likes

Yo that’s my favorite

1 Like

Bruh…why tf is Pred wearing a medal? What the hell are these Devs doing lmfao

Pred with boxing gloves confirmed DLC

3 Likes