2020-2021 Archive of leaks

I’m actually wanting to get a full lobby in private does anyone wanna join up tomorrow evening? EST just HMU it will help me finish my video

1 Like

Dude! I’d love to but I have plans with family

1 Like

It’s all good I’m always down though!!!

1 Like

You know you can call on me anytime bro

1 Like

Hell yeah man I’ll hit you up!!

Im down to join Haven’t played with you in a while and not sure if you remember me

1 Like

That does not mean that they listen, they simply have to get content and have made another map, to which they have put more effort or wanted something different, regardless of your opinion

1 Like

I’m just surprised that Isabelle’s stats are not yet fixed.

warpaints

1 Like

Enforcer

3 Likes

We’ll tbh me and a lot of the content creators have said this needs to happen for a good map and a balanced game so far they delivered on that map the 2 most recent maps are 🔥 definitely a different vibe then the first 3 especially with headquarters they nailed it when I said we need a map that focuses on pred feeling like the Predator able to come in and out and stalk from the high ground while fireteam is able to not be out in the open and they also have something to parkour with all this elements and more we’ll get a lot out of this new map without it feeling stale don’t get me wrong Isabella is a disappointment to a lot just because it’s another FT character and tbh for those good snipers out there she’s a disappointment for me and the explosive 🧨 demo fans……….let the games begin

I can’t keep up with y’all lol 😂

Great find!!!

smells of self-centeredness

How?

Awesome dude! I’ll send you a friend request on PS4 later!

1 Like

That’s photoshop. That’s been around for a while and was confirmed to be photoshopped. Broke my heart

3 Likes

Ohhh man that’s an awesome photoshop that totally sucks

Yeah you always have to be careful when it comes to good Photoshops

2 Likes

Yeah I can see it now when I zoom in I’m still gonna use it but as an example to be aware of this

DON’T TEASE ME!!

1 Like