2020-2021 Archive of leaks

To everyone that said they can’t and/or won’t do AVP content; 😛

I actually nearly forgot that Scar was using a jungle hunter mask just only with his clans symbol branded into it.

Same here

1 Like

That would be the second jungle hunter like mask counting Elders.

Anggy fish

Now all we need is Dark’s version and we’ll have all the variants

1 Like

Thats cool and all but I like variety more…they can give Ahab or at least his bio mask along with wolf, tracker, the one on isabelles back, Celtic, etc. They all look different unlike the jh, elder, scar with little differences

1 Like

I mean JH mask variants are easy compared to a fully new model.
Once Celtic’s mask is made it’ll be easy for Illfonic to make Scarface’s mask, or vice versa.

Yea but i seen someone on here re render the city hunter mask and that wasn’t even a graphic designer imagine what they (Illfonic) can do since they get paid to do this.

Well it probably has to do with the overlords(Disney, Sony, 20th century) having the final say on everything.

Things are “easier” when you aren’t chained down by higher ups.

1 Like

@Martinez the one on Isabelle’s back is Falconers, the young bad blood from the 2010 Movie.

1 Like

Potentially this might still be in play with the marking not being the thing tied to those rights. Scar does have a different helmet sculpt (scar is sharper where JH is rounded).

Though this could also be just like City Hunter where they had something close enough and booted it out the door.

Given the three masks it’s likely for a free update in September mean if we have an AVP representative it might not be Scar.

Maybe Illfonic will do a collab with Cold Iron Studio, and then maybe we’ll get some AVP content

2 Likes

I love it. I can’t get JH, and I really wanted him. I can’t get the fucking helm either bc of how low the chances are and I don’t wanna use Elder because it’s a kind of grody knock off.

The texture seem right enough, I should be able to use this.

Yes!

Does that mean the people who said they didn’t add much more movie related content because the IP holders wouldn’t let them , were wrong the whole time? Makes you wonder why they didn’t do more alot soon then 🤔

1 Like

Maybe they had to haggle with them a little.

It could be like Universal being able to use the AVP costumes but not the characters for Halloween horror nights.

So we wouldn’t get a specific character (Scar) since he’d be tied up in the rights with Alien. But we would be able to get a generic AVP style Predator. That would explain why the mark is on the 87 model and why it’s renamed.

This might even be what the “tiki” skin is for.

1 Like

😆👍🏻

Yea your prolly right fuck that mouse

1 Like