2minutes 30 seconds and i called helicopter

Yeah it does suck

Thatā€™s why I said ask my friends on here lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Totally unbiased

šŸ„“

Mission rushing is a viable tactic. I donā€™t really have any desire to see it nerfed given the ferocity of serious engagements or competition. If the mission ends with the predator and FT alive, I think thatā€™s a testimony to the skill of the fireteam rather than the failure of the predator. Good job. You deserve to escape. My highest praise. I only feel bad if I donā€™t score a single skull in the process or if I get killed. Then I definitely screwed up hard.

But there is room for some improvement. If my following suggestion is unreasonable, Iā€™d like to hear an explanation of why itā€™s unreasonable.

Destructible objectives cannot be pre-destroyed.

• Antennas/Jammers
  • Large Generators
  • Small Generators
  • Computers
  • Etc

This doesnā€™t seem unreasonable at all to me. Many missions can be cleared at record speed if entire steps can be completed simultaneously. It abuses meta knowledge too much. I understand if this cannot apply to the AI personnel (I would rather avoid further bugs and complications.)

1 Like

If the Predator is shit then itā€™s always going to be easy, no matter if itā€™s a short or long mission.
A good predator can turn those fast missions into a long fight or end the Fireteam right on the spot.
If everyone would create these types of threads then weā€™d have hundreds, if not thousands of new bullshit posts daily.

Your comment needs toilet paper.

And your brain needs common sense.

1 Like

Yes itā€™s good to make all objectives but better to kill the predator. Itā€™s not about sneaking through and complete objectives the main target is the predator

You maybe got hit to head so often, that you think you now have it.

No, there is main mission introduced before fireteam is even known about predator. Command center doesnā€™t ever say ā€œyour mission now is to kill predatorā€. Completing objectives is fireteams primary mission.

Preds the goal, the ā€œobjectiveā€ is just to force him out of hiding

Disagreed, there is no any evidence supporting your opinion. Hunting predator is hidden feature, not an mission, only if you manage to down predator, you get new mission related to it, and only if you disarm it.

Yes these suggestions needs to be a thing, as should be randomizing location of next objective. Because now i rushed to next objective before i even received it.

The existence of the Elite Level 100 Skins with Predator Tattoos, Dutch 2025, Dante & the OWLF Agent being part of Voodoo all prove their real goal is to hunt down Yautja. Thereā€™s also the fact they have access to weapons such as the OWLF Pitbull, Plasma Rifle Prototype & PDL all of which are made from scavenged & repurposed Predator tech, in order to hunt them down & field test their effectiveness.

4 Likes

Best would be to fulfill all objectives plus kill predator. But that happens not often.

Still fireteam says ā€œwhat the fuck is thatā€ when ever they face predator. Friday 13ths main mission isnā€™t kill him. That would be very stupid.

Friday the 13th is a very different game that has no bearing on the Predator franchise.

idea is same, but you can think how you want.