2v6 mode is here

Well ladies and gentlemen. It has finally arrived. With the help of my esteemed colleague @Idek , the “Predators” game mode has arrived. We turned on friendly fire in clash, turned off teammate hud and mini map, turned off team and enemy outlines, turned off capture points, increased the win XP to an absolute shit load, and reduced xp needed to be the predator to one. So match starts, you choose your first two predators, they shoot someone in the head (the person will just respawn don’t worry) then your two predators meet up, the FT meets up, and the hunt begins. Basically it’s arcade for now, and you will play by your own rules. We decided you would kill both predators before selecting your next two predators to take a stab at it. Then you repeat the process. Obviously FT just keeps respawning, so it’s up to you if you just wanna keep killing people on loop or play when you die you’re out and you go sit out till the rest of the match is complete or whatever. BUT. All the details aside, you can now play a custom mode with your friends where two predators hunt 6 FT members. Also we need like 4 more people cause at the moment our squad consists of me @Idek @Idunno56 and @Deadpool_ROX13. So if anyone wants to try it with us give us a shout. PS you’re welcome illfonic. PSS thanks for unknowingly giving us the tools to do this

20 Likes

I mean…in lieu of an actual hunt mode this is a fun substitute for the time being. I can dig it

5 Likes

Can you alter the preds health in class so they are paper preds

5 Likes

Precisely. What this got us really excited about is it shows how stupid easy it would be for illfonic to make it legit. We screwed around a bit, but without the full lobby of course, and it’s exactly like what you’d think lol. I just can’t wait to see how wild it’s gonna be with all 6 FT members

2 Likes

Yes you can. We actually left there health, (the health is back to normal in clash rn. So berserker 1500 hunter 1250 etc.) but increased there damage to 120%. Which might seem like a ton, an extra 20 percent damage, but all this really does is wrist blades down squish characters in 4 hits instead of 5 With people respawning we figured it would be way cooler if the predators were more lethal

4 Likes

2v6 is fine. I think with the leak that gauntlet may be 15 players myself and I think a lot of people are expecting 3v12 or 3v6v6. I can also easily believe the current state of the game optimizations that kinda madness makes for straight up locks when the frame rate goes nuts.

At this point I’ll take either or

3 Likes

Yeah I mean 2v6 is the best we can possibly have at the moment. And considering this is the first time in the history of the game we can have 2 hunters, I’m more excited than ever to play

3 Likes

See! Knew there was a bright side to the update for ya lol

3 Likes

Yes, we joked about that too lol. We were like “well. I guess now I don’t hate this update cause they unknowingly gave us the predators mode” 😂

3 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

I’m down for this feel free to add me psn is the same

2 Likes

Bet we shall add you

1 Like

Count me in , I’m uk and not usually on until night time , but playing hunt just doesn’t work , it won’t connect to games

2 Likes

We are all usually on late as well

1 Like

Good stuff, feel free to add me and when I am on we can see who’s around 👍🏻 davyleek2018 psn

3 Likes

Gotchu homie!

2 Likes

Amazing 😃

Vids please

So with the release of custom private matches, it’s like illfonic just hired a bunch of creative content interns😂

2 Likes

We’ll clip some stuff tonight I’m sure once everyone is on! And yeah they are just getting free content at this point haha

3 Likes

Is anyone around for some custom games?

I’m on but I’m waiting for the squad to get on. Need all 3 of my buddies to get on or we definitely won’t have enough for this mode. I’ll keep you updated!