2v6 mode is here

Yeah, but melee was still cutting though very effectively. The melee DPS was really good anyway. At this point (it’s a hit chaotic for FT right now) when pred is on you, you’re kinda dead (he was healing a lot too). And FT can’t direct all attention to one peed cause the other one is lurking. Being an FT is pretty scarry

1 Like

More people should be joining in cause doing test runs is a lot of fun and you learn a lot about what needs to be tweaked for balance. Although once a certain amount of community gets on board, hunt queue times will skyrocket

1 Like

Chances of community playlist on a public matchmaker like this is Halo?

4 Likes

Mind blown.

This is gonna be huge

3 Likes

We need that and a forge mode.

4 Likes

It was fun when the connection wasn’t crashing

2 Likes

Looks like a proper 2 vs 6 hunt mode would be very cool. Hopefully the dev’s take it on board and add it to the public matches.

1 Like

We arent too sure if the devs are happy we made it loool. They may have wanted to have gauntlet mode out before someone came up with this?

Figured they would have said something by now.

Than again it is the forums xD

3 Likes

Fuck sake they’ve had a year 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Yea I didn’t want to say it, but when tools like this are given, in the game development world its sorta a “last ditch resort” and takes away control from the dev team cause now the control is somewhat in our hands to create what we would like, since things in the past didn’t work.

I can only imagine a higher up going “they had custom matches for 2 weeks and they are already making better game modes” loooool.

Don’t know how I feel now lmao

I mean… we are trying to do this for the betterment of the game, not to step on toes : /

Can anyone make a video of a 2v6? Just for fun :)

1 Like

There are two in this thread ☝️

2 Likes

Thx for pointing it out to me!

1 Like

Haha true. Well I hope deep down their aim was to see what everyone could come up with and one that attracted numbers to that idea, this 2 vs 6 looks good and they now have proof that people actually really enjoy it, so fingers crossed they take it on board and gauntlet turns out like a 3 vs 12 hunt mode and not another clash style mode. I really am looking forward to picking this game up again and teaming up with other preds in a public match if it happens!

1 Like

Damn at first I thought the last content update was frivolous, whimsical, and a little weird. Now I see all the amount of customizable material and it really is a game changer. I hope we get some maps, bread and butter, for the next update.

2 Likes

If they just give us an open sandbox mode where you decide number of predators and number of FT members, the games content will last forever

1 Like

@Courier it would be great to hear like literally anything from you guys. About whether or not we will be getting more modes or a real mode like this one. Just anything at all

3 Likes

Any new matches?

I’d like to see a current setup but 2v6 just to see which side has the advantage. You probably can’t add downs so FT will just keep respawning but still to see how many kills preds can get before they are taken out

I would argue that giving these tools to their customers opens up the opportunity for developers to capture the “voice” of the most dedicated game champions – here, for example, in the forums. Capturing the voice of your customer, particularly those who are big time advocates for the success of your product, and then translating it into actionable insights and direction on the product roadmap feels like a WIN-WIN to me.

Thrilled to see that Illfonic is open to letting their long time, Day 1, 150 lvl since April 2020 game MASTERS come up with interesting new challenges and gameplay. Personally, I’m totally jazzed about how this opens up the competition for a Tournament in April. Now, we just need to work out some of the details. Thank you Illfonic … @OldKingHamlet … ready to get your input on Tourney anytime!!

2 Likes

We have been doing FT has 2 lives and if you die twice you sit out at a designated out zone. So preds need 12 kills, if the preds die they are dead for good. So far I’ve noticed If the predators are really communicating they can do some cool stuff, but I think we have yet to see a FT 6 man REALLY coordinate. Me and @Idek were doing some damage as FT just with us communicating, if all 6 start playing together efficiently I think we’ll see a power shift much like we did in standard hunt once teams really started figuring out the game about a month in