3 hours zero match

I’ve been trying to play for over 3 hours and haven’t found a 5-player game. I played it once in 3 hours … in a match with 1 predator and 2 FT.

1 Like

Ok but after 30mins I would have just put fortnite back on …

Sitting there for 3 hours plus is on you tbh lol

I’m not a dumb. while the game searches for matches, I watched different videos on youtube and netflix. I don’t let the game waste my time for nothing. but it is still frustrating, wanting to play for 3 hours without success.

For sure …
I know its bullshit and as a ps4 player it’s not anywhere close to the level that the pc guys are dealing with.
I play the weekly challenges out but shelve the game mostly until they figure it out

For me, it’s usually OK to play FT.

Pred is just long wait times and mostly empty lobbies… Or PC FT that shreds you from 300m away. And ducking FT that cant be hit with most pred ranged weapons.

30 minutes… two lobbies with 1 person in it and ping from hell… Playing Pred is just a fucking no no. Wait forever, and if you are lucky you get into a game where the FT just deletes you because the skill ceiling on Pred vs a decent FT is so fucking high, and as a Pred you get no play time.

I know this is a pain, to sit and wait for games, especially if you want to play as Predator.
But how should Illfonic solve this problem then?
I would say that this is a “Predator” game, inspired by the movies ofcourse, which means it’s one of it’s kind and people probably wants to play as the Predator then. If you want to shoot things then maybe people would rather look into playing Battlefield etc, who knows.

Since its 1 Predator vs 4 Fireteam members, you need 4 times as many people lining up to play as Fireteam if you want fast queues, but i don’t think there are that many people who does want to play as Fireteam.

Introducing new game modes 1 vs 1 would not be fair, neither would 1 vs 2. So how do we solve the queue times if let’s say 1000 players wants to play as Predator and 1000 players wants to play Fireteam?
More DLC for the Fireteam to lure people to play? Doesn’t seem right either.
Shrugs

Just like bobmussini mentions, that during the wait time he does other things, like watch youtube videos etc, i’ve been doing the same, even playing some oldschool tetris online, sitting and waiting for the sound that plays when the matchmaking is done.

So, Illfonic is not guilty, the problem is that all the players want to be the pred. A lot of preds, few FT.

So, why every time I got a lot of lobbies with 4 FT and NO predator inside? And stay waiting for 10, 20 minutes, until all FT get away and let an empty lobby behind?

1 Like

The wait isn’t the issue if you get in a game when it says you will, alot of times it just keeps counting, half full lobbies for some, I’ve had a few disconnects. The que is expected, the dodgy matchmaking isn’t

The matchmaking code is fucked beyond belief.
I can queue as pred all night and have no FT, I can also queue as FT all night and have no pred…

The queues are fucked all around. I keep joining lobbies with no Pred every other match now. Having to wait several minutes for one to join.