4/28 - We hear your feedback!

Really ? How do you collect them as pred ?

.Bullshit, today I’ve tryed it and this theory doesn’t work, coz sometimes I’ve started with Predator more quickly then yesterday. It is just full random and nothing more, not any child fantasy or something else.

Better try it before they’ll nerf it.

Wasn’t responding to you unless you’re running multiple accounts here and there was no reason for your hostile and inappropriate response.

Give an actual reason why it would not work or just don’t reply to posts not directed at you.

Flagged your last btw

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

30 minutes waiting for a empty lobby !!! good game, good ideas, joke of a studio

1 Like

I love the game, please continue to make improvements such as fixing the games medical and ammo packs from falling through objects and off walls (originally they stuck to the walls), provide multiplayer 4vs4 fireteam vs 2 predator gameplay, more maps new predator weaponry, the game is outstanding minus the minor bugs.

4 Likes

You said it yourself they’ll speed along, know the mission and go set ones along the way to the next objective as they run they wont be looking for the bubble they’ll scan the trees and bam bear trapped but yeah in the open these are a no brainer, you could use it to throw behind a guy your about to attack in front and force him back into it I’ve gotten snagged a bunch like that paired with net gun. It might be able to be improved but they’re not entirely broken is all I’m saying

GREAT GAME !!!
Yes matchmaking needs improvements but please please add a lobby so you can keep going though maps and all get opportunities to become predator or some thing ASAP please other than that great game really could do with a city map aswell. But again great game just needs some improving.
Also I think some of these hate comments are from hating studios. So sour.
Add up scimz for the best predator on psn

For real med kids that just disappear like magic into floors its only happened like maybe 6 or 7 times but this does need a look at for sure drove me nuts

I agree with u, these ppl asking for 8 way royal rumble predator matches, 20 ft members vs super predator and goku as dlc how old are these players and its a fact it ain’t gonna happen what they are asking for.

or they dont know how a dev team works :)

6 vs 2 will ideal balance

Today is worse than launch week…
I don’t know what you guys fucked up but you are about to kill a game that was struggling to swim

2 Likes

This game will soon join Evolve and Friday the 13th…

1 Like