4/28 - We hear your feedback!

Thank you to the community for giving great feedback. We hear you and we are working on fixes. In fact, we’re wrapping up another patch we’re hoping to drop soon that will continue to address some of the balance issues you have shared. Keep an eye out!

151 Likes

Keep up the good work y’all!

Understandably stressful, and y’all are working hard everyday, but we appreciate it, and don’t let the toxic players bring ya down.

42 Likes

thanks guys, if patch is nice ill be buying another copy for a friend to say thanks for the hard work. more dev moneys right?! amirite tho?!

17 Likes

tumblr_mjpubzNeWy1s7clhpo1_400

6 Likes

Yeaaaaaa! 🤩

thank you!!! Love your game, keep it up!!!

8 Likes

cmooooonn predator 87 fix ! cmoooon parry fix!

4 Likes

Keep up the good work! I really enjoy this game, and thank you for listening to the community!

6 Likes

Great! Can’t wait. Love the game! Honestly I wish the levels weren’t capped even if it’s just to show off LvL and not for items… But items are also nice ;P

Just my 2 cents. Either way I love the game, and F13!

7 Likes

You have done good Job so far if you get the reference but Seriously you done good Job illfonic… This is a great game you have made… Aproved 👍

10 Likes

Great work with this amazing game guys! I have a few suggestion and ideas if yall are willing to hear em. Cant wait for the future of this game, so many possibilities!

8 Likes

Plasma cannon hitbox improvements :) , we will see

5 Likes

Thank you for responding despair was setting in.

3 Likes

Put them in the feedback section I look forward to reading it

2 Likes

In honor of this I promise to mercilessly knife parry, spot spam invisible non-moving predators, jump-sprint second winded preds, and teabag dead preds in the hopes these are the things you’re going to change.

Oh and I’ll make sure my auto sniper with suppressor gets the most action while I can. What with me no recoil, my mudded up, my low body temp, rendering me more cloaked than the predator while I spot his janky ass cloak jumping through the jungle from a mile away.

Here I go!

15 Likes

Good work on the graphics guys, it looks better when it’s played on gamer mode in the TV settings, put the brightness up and color and the contrast and it looks great

3 Likes

3rd day and I can’t play Predator!
25 minutes waiting and empty room!
trash! The game is just ‘beta demo’!

2 Likes

No more fun, fireteam! Developers decided to graft balls on Predator. Believe me you are going to shit on you now !!
Did you think you were superhumans, to shoot at 50 caliber as if it were a pistol? You thought you could jump 15 meters without break your legs? or run like usain bolt with all your stuff? You will understand what marines stress is!

22 Likes

Honestly, I’m glad I ditched DBD for this game. The devs really care about this game unlike DBD’s devs. Thank you guys so much and keep up the great work!

12 Likes

I know both are good games with different approaches

1 Like

Dude I just got a flint lock pistol from a loot crate and it’s a trophy😮 you can put it on your predator back

14 Likes