4x Field Medics camping in building from the start of the game?...

Jesus!.. how long did it take you to write all that crap? You must be a very sad person XDDDD I’m not going to waste a second of my time reading it ;-)

1 Like

I’ll give him that - that fucker is something else… ever played with him before? What happens in lobby after game is pure gold man XDDDDDDDDD

I’ve seen the videos

I had it first hand with him - once I was on FT with him and totally left him to die in Preds self destruct - what a scream in the lobby man XDDDDDD

continue with your lies you are only a small child with a promiscuous street prostitute mother, you must be no more than 10 years old, and surely while you are playing in your room you hear your mother moan like crazy because she is in bed with a neighbor, and your father in the alcoholic tavern so that he can forget that he is a cuckold and has a stupid son, and tells lies that only a fool can believe

FANTASMA PROSTITUTA PUTA PUTA!!! I love you man, be my guru!!! I want you in game, now!!!

keep writing filthy dog, keep on with your lies and that makes you happy, because it also makes your mother happy who is a nympho

prostituta puta puta!!! where the hell are you?! Hiding under a glitched rock again?!

I forgot to say about your mother that she is a greedy greedy, swallows cock, and she loves having threesomes with 2 m and 3 legged black men

1 Like

Thats my Fantasma right there ;-) get in to the game man! I wana play!

you use wallhack and aim-bot but since you are a hypocrite you think it is correct and you think it is wrong to get into a rock, why don’t you do it, I already said it once that it is in your ancestors in your ancestors in your family to live telling a lie so you win the battles
many of this forum know that I’m playing I don’t know what you’re talking about

1 Like

I will use whatever the fuck you want me to use, get in to the game prostituta puta!

Please post links to said videos. They sound amazing and I could use a good laugh.

They’re not mine, other folks have posted them here

Poop. It’s gonna take years to find them then.