626 and his cry baby habits

1. Lets be real 626 is nothing but a little cry baby who cries cheater anytime he gets out played out beaten by any one who is a pc player or has the skill to shoot him or spot him on a death squad level He’ll never admit that he’s just bad and that there are much better players than him out there no matter what class you use he’ll just say your cheating or a hacker with no proof or anything to prove other wise he doesn’t care at the end of the day your a cheater and he gets his kick from convincing himself that you are just a cheater and that you need hacks to win so he thinks he’s better at the end of the day
4 Likes

3 Likes

626 after seeing this very enlightening post

4 Likes

If anyone is cheating it’s Drums! I think he might be on the sauce. Im not talking CellTech

He’s the strongest content creator I’ve ever seen. He mocks the weak in between games by doing super heavy goblet squats.

To remind us how fat and out of shape we are.
Why must he fat shame us?

He’s too dangerous to be left alive!

2 Likes

I demand more stitch gifs

4 Likes

No one gives a shit. Like honestly, no one gives a fuck about this game.

1 Like

sauce

2 Likes

I agree.

4 Likes

Ironic since BTL literally banned @NomadClan for just saying hi in his streams and taking the attention away from him, cause BTL claimed he was self promoting which he wasn’t

1 Like

He once did 10 squats for me, then he banned me from the chat…

3 Likes

Here’s your 10 squats pu$$y, now gtfoh!

1 Like

Yes it seems so, i got a ban from the chat for no reason, all i did was spend 1000 viewer points to make him do 10 squats, i didn’t think he’d get so pissed off from it.

2 Likes

Nomad sucks just as many dicks as BTL, they are both cringe and make me sick in my mouth

3 Likes

Nomad doesn’t click bait though

1 Like

No he doesn’t, instead he mastur-bait… to Predator stories he makes up, Predator-gay-furry stories, you can tell the guy is lonely irl.

2 Likes

bring back Fem-boy Nomad, the mascot we deserve!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

YES. MORE. THE BLOOD GODS DEMAND MOOOOORE

1 Like

Take your meds.

2 Likes