8 FIRETEAM BUG

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!

2 Likes

@Samhain13 This was a public match? Look at that lag and jitter bro, that’s what I hate lol. Why did they drop out? Didn’t wanna face you? Or just thought it was unfair with the bug? I always wondered what the 8 FT bug looked like. I didn’t know it was just 4 additional bots lol

yes, public matches with 100+ ping are always painful, its lags even while doing things like leaping, its always like that unless I get on the south american servers

probably cus of the bug even though givahost and other ft mains like hanzo, jelou usually drop or use speed hack if they see its me even if I have high ping

1 Like

Why does your game look like that?

Ya exactly. You can see frame skipping even while you’re leaping, it’s terrible. I’m In the US, but I always seem to get connected to Europeans and South Americans. My experience seems to suggest that foreigners (for me) are more interested in the Predator franchise than Americans. It must be really popular in South America, and I heard that Schwarzenegger is like a God in Russia and Eastern Europe, which is why he tried putting out that video appealing directly to the Russian people about what he quoted as their illegal war in Ukraine

Like what?

There’s like no shadows and low resolution

Oh it’s just low graphics. You’re not on PC? Turning shadows off or setting them to low (I forget which) makes the cave on excavation go from very dark to super well-lit, it’s insane

I have everything set to max,I care a lot how games look idk why!

1 Like

I do too, but that’s the unfortunate thing about this game. It’s one of those games that looks GORGEOUS with the graphics maxed, but like complete shit with them turned to low, but the low graphics give a major advantage in vision, and it’s a pvp game with a lot of sweaty players. So you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. It depends on what you value more. A competitive edge, or eye candy.

u suck Sam cokk??