87 and Alpha

" im not going to lie im kinda retarded"

1 Like

youre-a-valley-girl-like-no-way

Just a tip, make sure your memes are funny and not super obscure references that no one will get. Also. DE OGEN DE OGENNNNNNN hahahahahahahah

Sickle stealth kill is bugged

I am sure you are all about the tip. It’s funny to me, valley girl.

6d6367a37749d5d4eb4168a992d2352e

Would you prefer I tell you how to land a joke first, or tell you what a Vagina feels like

You could, but I honestly don’t care to hear about what your vagina feels like.

So now you’re banking on the fact that I’m a guy. Which is inherently sexist. Booooom wow what a funny joke you told

Also you will never win an argument on here literally ever. Cause all anyone has to say is. THE EYES THE EYES to remind ourselves you wrote a poem lol

No there was no banking on anything. You are either a dude with a bleeding vagina or you are a chick with a bleeding vagina. Either way there is still your bleeding vagina involved. Nothing wrong with poems. Everything wrong with you and your bleeding vagina though.

images

Here’s a poem on the spot for you:

There once was a cunt: DisturbedLlama,
Whose pussy was as wet as a sauna.
But it’s not what you think
If you looked at their pink
You’d see a big, bleeding vagina.

In fact I may just share it with everyone

There’s nothing wrong with good poems

Also this means you either had that meme on hand. Or made it specifically for this. Not really sure what’s weirder

Nope. Finding memes about certain subjects is easy. And as I said before, you are not the authority on what is good poetry or bad. You have an opinion and again considering the stupid shit you say, it’s a rather irrelevant one. You are just another toxic, shit talker who thinks they know everything about everything.

De ogennnnn de ogennnnn

I bet you don’t even know what that means or the history behind it. But you’ll keep trying to use it to insult me. That’s like trying to insult someone with with a compliment. Your ignorance makes me laugh.