87 JUNGLE HUNTER SKIN/ARMOUR SHADERS

Greetings all. As I’m super hyped that for those who pre ordered PHG now have access to shaders/colours for the 87 Bio, I wanted to start a thread to get Illfonics attention, and so they can add in the option to change the 87’s skin and armour colour.

I’m sure that there busy with other important matters at the moment, but now that we have the option of altering the Bio colour (at a cost of course. Apparently it does allow you to unlock once you have 25k), would be super awesome if we had the option to also change the skin and the armour too.

It’s something I’ve wanted to do since day one really, and was a tad gutted we didn’t have the option from the get go, so really hope we do get the option in the future.

3 Likes

I would love that, I have the preorder 87 pred, but the problem is - not all of us have it, so its not top priority for them right now. I can totally see it in the distant future, but right now they need to focus on removing goddamned marking of cloaked preds from the game, and maybe adding some content, idk…

yup, this is the top priority right now :)

1 Like

Same. I noticed the shaders yesterday and that they were free! I went to apply one but then said damn, we can’t alter the armor to match — @IllFonic thanks for adding the shaders to ‘87 Jungle Hunter, we’d really appreciate the same treatment for armor in the near future if possible.

On a side note, the Hammerhead now lists PS4 Shader as an option but there’s no visual change… I think June’s Update will include shaders for Dutch’s QR5.

1 Like

Ooh really? I missed that with the hammerhead. Yeah, well hopefully we get the option for skin and armour in the future. So many cool variations I want to try out based on figures and comics etc.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that one for sure. However, it would be so cool if they do “at some point” give us the option. So many Kenner/Neca variants of the 87 I want to have in my arsenal lol. Please @IllFonic, at some point, this would be greatly appreciated. :)

Wow! Just saw your image. That look bad ass in sage!!

1 Like

Fuck I’m trying to hold Square Button to unlock the shaders for the Jungle Hunter (‘87) and nothing happens.

Guess the shaders must be unlocked from Field Lockers?

Yeah, I was guessing that when I saw your image. Usually they have a figure and these are all mythic, so 25k. I reckon your right though, so guess it’s going to take a while to get them through field lockers.

I’m cool with that, but that’s a lot of grinding lol

So it appears that we still have to unlock the mask in order to accssess the shaders for the Bio, as I reached 25k over the weekend, and it gave me the option to unlock, but it didn’t do anything.

I’m hoping it’s a bug as it would suck if we would have to rely on getting a mythic drop.

@Courier @IllFonic sorry to pester you all, but can you confirm if this is a bug or not, and also confirm if there are plans to add shaders for the armour and skin pattern for the 87 jungle hunter?

Hmm then did the same with the free mask from digital deluxe, we had the mask, but had to frigen purchase it despite already having it to apply shaders 🤦‍♂️

Yeah that’s a bit of a pain. I mean, at least the digital deluxe shaders for it are a little easier to obtain, as I think some of them were around 7k. The 87 one though, all being mythic is a bit of a bummer. Then again, it was a pre order exclusive I guess.