87 Music you like

So guys, whats some 87-89musics that you recall during the time the movie was out?
Let’s couple this with Batman 1989 era shall we?

I remember Madonna and Prince was all the rage. Vogue, Bat Dance, and Partyman. I can’t think of anything specifically 1987 since my only radio experience was coming back home from summer school and going to mcDonalds and this songs were on the radio!

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

Bro , what age are you 😁

1 Like

Dick Tracy was all the rage too…too bad i wasnt old enough to see it. it was. like …AA…or sometthing.

To me, PRedator wasn’t even on the radar because it was Rated R. But the next three years was something else!

2 Likes

I wasn’t even born until 2 years after the movie was out , then I didn’t see any of it until around 1991

1 Like

I was young then.

1 Like
1 Like

The animated series was a morning cartoon, i never saw the live action loL! But i saw the animated series every day before schoool!

1 Like

Weird_Al_Yankovic_-_Even_Worse

1 Like

Wait were you talking to me
I didn’t realize till now
Sorry

https://youtu.be/qjFs9CPGhts

Talking to you when?

This

No , that was for mass 😁

Ok

Its just that he can remember the culture around 87 😁

1 Like

barely. i was a young child. like training wheel riding bicycle child.
and shit during those times, Thundercats and tranformers was on tv.
Every cultural event that happened in north america actually had some enormous significance because technology was changing. Video games…action figures, comic books,bubble gum. a war in iraq.alternative music, acceptence of multiculturalism.

imagine a time where none of that existed, and your parents bore the burden of it.

I had Nacho man, my parents had Pedro the monkey puppet, and my grandparents had Edgar Allan Poe.

Today’s parents almost seemed too geeked out to even be called responsible.

1 Like