A 4v1 match when everyone dies or resigns. How to survive when a 1v1 match happens during a game

1. Target isolation can’t detect you when you’re mudded up.

2. Grass doesn’t exist on low graphic settings and alot of Pred and FT players uses that to their advantage.

So you thinking that Pred can’t see you 'cause of the grass…think again if you’re against a PC Pred.

1 Like

Yes, it was the PC players who found me on the map so easily and quickly. For ps4 players, it took a long time to find me, but it was still fairer than if they were PC players and taking advantage of errors in setting the video card to low.

I still ask so I can block footprints from shoes? Should I use mud?
When you bleed it is clear that you are losing blood and it will make bloody marks on the floor so you need to use a first aid kit to stop the bleeding this is ok

Me and the predator (1in1) if I stay alive if the predator attacks me with a plasma cannon or a pistol or bow at medium range to cause me more damage to health and that will be a worse defense, right? Unless you hide behind any obstacles in a tree or building. And I won’t be attacked by nearby bloody knives or other cutting weapons, which might be a better choice for surviving.
who from whom

1 Like

Yes. Mud also diminishes footprints and makes it harder to track.

1 Like

Use mud as soon as you spawn and everytime you can mud up, do it.
Ofc don’t start mudding up if the Pred is close to you and your team, if you start mudding up then, you’re free target.

Predator can’t detect via thermal vision your blood on the floor, footprints yes when you’re not mudded up, but there’s even a perk that allows Pred to see mudded up footprints.

Hiding in the building against good players is death.
When I see 3-4 of them just camping in the building and waiting for me to come in, I just use Plasma Caster on that building until they come out or die in the building.

1 Like

Last man standing is bullshit tbh. Yes, it’s nice to have the extra speed and stamina, but the heart thumping sound hinders your ability to hear the pred coming or his direction.

I’m sure pred mains feel the same about second wind and all that noise.

There is no magic involved in hunting down preds on your own, I was even lucky enough to win some 1v1’s against other PC players in the past without having any teammates in the match.

• The easiest Loadout for solo’ing Preds is still Dutch with Amphibious, OWLF Training, Thick Skin, and either Knife Damage or Weapons Training. Weapons with high DPS are obligatory.
    The Amphibious specialization will boost Dutch’s passive(up to 30% damage resist while being mudded with OWLF) and basically gives you near permanent mudding(and res) if you keep running through muddy terrain. Dutch is also the best character for Knife fighting because of his other passive.
    I even use him this way as a tank role and bait when playing with my mates.
  • You should train to become an efficient knife fighter, since the Pred will attack you in close combat more likely if you’re alone, which turns into an advantage if you’re good. Train to parry, double strike, strike while parrying, and learn the knife combo attack*! (*Select any other weapon than the Knife, press and hold the “quick knive attack” button and hit “primary attack” 3x fast = 3 fast hits in less than a second and you swap over to the knife)
  • Preds like to attack you when there is AI coming, but you can also turn this against them by pulling the annoying crowds of AI towards the unexpecting Pred, possibly even forcing him to reveal himself. Also, don’t focus on AI when you’re alone with the Pred.
  • Keep running and use cover! Being hard to hit keeps you alive! Most mission objectives don’t require you to stay there and wait, so you can just move on to the next objective already or search for something nice to pick up. Camping will get you killed.
  • Use psychological warfare to your advantage! Taunt the Pred! Apply pressure and chase him! He will eventually make mistakes and become an easy target.

And once you win:
Make fun of your dead Teammates by teabagging the radio.

1 Like

The only way you can win a 1v1 with a predator is if he is bad. If he is not bad its irrelevant what you do, you will lose.

1 Like