A Batgirl movie? is cancelled

As a huge Boba fan that show was the biggest Disney let down for me. He isn’t supposed to be a good guy, he was a feared bounty hunter, you don’t get that by giving mercy to everything that wants to kill you. But it’s Disney and they’re too afraid to have a main character be just a little bit morally questionable.

1 Like

And Amazon has destroyed 2 series that I love. Wheel of time and soon to be LotR… why must these “progressives” (degenerates only suitable as fuel for the fire) destroy everything good in this world?

Yeah that was crazy how Disney turned Boba Fett into a good guy. Just finished the show today. But overall it was pretty cool and I will watch season 2. But yeah, Star Wars has always been reluctant to show its darker side but when it does it is amazing (thinking of the Dark Empire comics, and the game Tie Fighter).

It’s funny because Mando blasts jawas, keeps the helmet on, and is generally what people wanted to see out of Boba Fett. He gets to cruise around in his hot rod bisecting people with a sword.

Then they make a pacifist “gangster” fett that needs to be rescued by his army of hip new characters on scooters because they’re intent on making him as washed up and lame as possible. He’s basically Fat Thor.

1 Like