A Better Forum

Man I have been saying that for over a Year now. Most of the Users logged into here have the Reading Comprehension that of a toddler.

They do not take context into account nor do they even think before they type.

They get Triggered and just have keyboard vomit, and send it off into the interwebs.

The PC, Cancel Culture, beta sheeple mind set is very strong here in the Forum. Always has been.

Over stimulation probably!!

Makes them forget basic skills that every Human Being should possess by the time they leave grade school.

Idk but also the Sheeple like to hold grudges and harp on anything in the past and any or all associations with them unless of course its about them. Cough cough sharpy things and the cover up that happened. They think we forgot!!!

1 Like

You must be a special type of person. What part of some of us not wanting to be associated with that loser don’t you understand? That’s why we left that toxic Diacord server. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we ain’t the same. You can go curse out more minorities now like you always do.

1 Like

For someone who claims to have made amends and become a better person, you’re still the same asshole hypocrite you’ve always been.

Hypocrite? Where? How?

Said nothing negative about you or towards you.

But if the shoe Fits I guess.

Lol and yep one time means I always do it yep totally. Thanks ill make sure to update that to Wikipedia later.

And Im Glad you left that toxic discord server. I remember yourself and one of my many Alts having a conversation about that very thing.

I am referring to the thread that was made that before his actions where show to the world like mine was he got Defended by alot of other users so how is that any different than myself getting defended even tho every time someone tried to defend me I said no they are right and what I said was wrong and should be brought to light.

So yes your Right we are different

1 Like

Bumping this since it is a cause very important to me.

2 Likes

Yeah! Fuck moderation!

1 Like

Newest Fak IllFonic meme:

4 Likes

41eb227960b9555da0217fe3a6511f16--easy-art-watercolor-ideas-01

Couldn’t help myself

2 Likes

Hahhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Oh my god it’s perfect.

1 Like