A Better Forum

I personally invite everyone here to join this discord to replace the PHG forum. We’ll do a better job than IllFonic’s mods, and my team will do it for free. We believe in the freedom of speech, and hope to only have to step in if we get serious death threat level.

For a better forum!

6 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have discord. :(

But the holy melon empire does have freedom of speech in it’s constitution.

I would encourage you to get it my friend. Let us leave this place and ascend to a higher plane.

Do it!

can’t. :(

So, you’re saying racism, discrimination, and other types of personal attacks are ok?

Where would you get that idea?

yes.

1 Like

Does that answer your question?

Not particularly but it’s not worth arguing over

2 Likes

Given context and who I am, this guy is the reason soap bottles have instructions.

Nah, you’re just mad cus you and your little friends are finally being put in place. It’s ok, you’re entitled to having your own little toxic Discord server.

You’re just mad because you either can’t take a joke or have the reading comprehension of a freakin seagull.

1 Like

*crickets chirping

where the hell did you get racism from only step in if we get serious death threats?

put in place? what do you mean put in place, i have no idea what we did wrong,
the way you say that is like “HOW DARE YOU INTERACT IN YOUR IDEA OF FUN WAYS IN A FORUM BUILT FOR THE COMMUNITY!!! YOU MUST BE PUT INTO PLACE!!!”

I mean what the hell?

YOUR REPLY IS WEAK!!!

don’t mind the forum fool/jester

Don’t yall have a your own Discord where anything goes, the hell y’all still doing here?

1 Like

Lol. Thats his only Go to. Pathetic weak minded sheeple. Awww if you leave here you are racist. Lol thats its the funniest thing I have ever Read here.

Like imagine how small minded you have to be. Lol!

I have said my peace and made my Amends they just weak minded and weak hearted sheep. Dont pay them no mind.

2 Likes