A.I Fixes

So the ai people keep saying are dumb as rocks. But how about when your sniping and in a concealed position that the A.I magically spawns on top of you, behind you or next to you and immeditly know where you are. Hell how about when your on the ground bleeding out and they dont shoot you? they just stand around looking dumb. Changes to ai need to happen

1. If the Predator alerts the A.I they should focus on finding the Predator, perhaps search parties or special units to hunt it.

2. A.I should’t be able to Automatically find you if your hiding, they need to use Field of vision.

3.Fix the spawns on them. their is no reason for them to spawn on top of you or remotely near you and automatically Detect where you are.

1. If your downed on the ground they should continue to shoot you until your dead, not just hover over you like vultures and do nothing.
2 Likes

I agree

The AI has to kind of be aware they have lost you and are kinda searching at that spot and are kinda alerted still and kind of slow down and look around them self and not know where you really are… rather check every corners or go other corners really…

The spawns have to be totally fixed and they need to be harder to kill imo for other light weapons right… 50 cal should be able to one shot headshot as it does…

Its kind of dumb when they spawn next to you if you are hidding or mudding up like what the fk xD…

And on the 4.th line

I agree that they should be able to shoot you but you take less damage i guess to be honest

The AI bots spawning right behind you breaks the game and gives the predator such advantage.
The damage soak they have waaay too much, the damge they do waaay tooo much.
What standard are we following here, the predator to have ridicules amount of damage mitigation and kill you in one hit because you know role play, the AI bots are literally ammo wasters and in some casing swam spawn , see you in bushes even though camouflage.