A warning to Illfonic

Just for clarification, am I supposed to be hearing Sarah Mclaughlin music? Or is this more like that terrorist speach from True Lies. Trying to set the mood here

2 Likes

Think Joker in dark knight.

2 Likes

XD oh yes I can feel anger, now take your lightsaber and strike me down with all of your hatred!

2 Likes

See i thought about that at first but the cadence is off a little. Plus I’m really digging the idea of him shouting “And you dare to call us TERRORISTS! The Fireteam is a nuclear power now…”

2 Likes

I never knew human could also become a bad blood.

1 Like

Thats another way of saying “sure it’s bad, but I love it and always comes back to it”.

1 Like

More like a last resort among the other games I play so I don’t get bored with the other ones.

Nah bro I’m about to do something much worse. I’m about to steal your Roblox gf. Never diss shaders again!

Normaly when I get bored with current games, I don’t stick with the ones I dont like, I prefere watching the sky or play For Honor then going back playing GTAO.

XD you crack me up buddy besides that’s all I get out of the crates is shaders, they are the true evil they try and take over the world and it is up to me to stop them!

1 Like

Sooner or later its going to be build a predator workshop.

1 Like

Don’t think you fully understood: I play my main games first but I randomize what games I play and when I run out of options I play a couple matches of pred so that I don’t get burnt out on my main games, basically predator is that one side chick you might see once every 6 months.

My man that is the core of this game! The crates are the game! All this predator hunting fireteam stuff is just a bonus. See that’s where the fun lies. Will I get a new item this time? Maybe I’ll just open one more! Exhilarating gameplay! 2/10. It’s got a little something for everyone. IGN.

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel…outrage…must …speak …wiiitthh…mmmaaannaaaaggeeerrrrr…rrraaaaaawwwwrrr???#$&*!

3 Likes

I’d kill 10 predators for that ngl.

1 Like

I normaly always go back to asymetrical or competitive games, not sure why, while they are repetitive, they still are pretty entertaining since every match is different and the rush playing as both FT and Predator is pretty unique.

2 Likes

Lmfao that was great.

1 Like

Once a nobel hunter…now you’re just looking for purple sparkles shader for pred? You jealous?

2 Likes

@GrimmReaper challenge accepted

1 Like

Day 2

I’m a man of my word illfonic. This will go on as long as I don’t get some new shaders. You can stop this illfonic. Stop it while it’s only just begun. You know what you have to do. And you know how far I’ll go until I get those shaders.

5 Likes