A warning to Illfonic

Do you see this predator illfonic? He was young, innocent, naive and yet I massacred him. So why did I subject myself to such senseless violence you ask? Well it’s quite simple really. I butchered him because it’s been too long since we got some new shaders.

And this is just the beginning. Every day we don’t get a new shader, a predator dies. Only you can stop this illfonic. All you have to do is meet my demands. Give me more shaders. Or lay in those sleepless nights, thinking to yourselves “I could stop these innocent predators from being killed, but I choose not to.”

Don’t listen to other people on these forums. All they beg for is maps, modes, weapons but they don’t truly understand what we need. What this game needs. This game can survive without maps, modes and the like. But the moment you stop adding shaders then this game will crumble.

So please illfonic, do this for those innocent predators. Or watch as each passing day paints your hands in more green blood. Remember Illfonic, it doesn’t have to be this way.

23 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow for the August update! Also im hoping for purple skin for Predator.

2 Likes

I hope so too. For their sake. I don’t think they’ll be able to handle so many predator deaths on their conscience. Unless they really are monsters.

But if it is a purple predator shader… I’ll go 2 days without killing a predator. That can be their reward.

2 Likes

Youve… you become everything you swore to destroy.
I knew the SHADERS were driving you mad.

But this?
This is too far.
Like an animal with rabies, you must be put down.

2 Likes

I’m a desperate man, fire. And desperate men will do anything to gain what they desire. Even if it means becoming a monster.

2 Likes

I must kill you.
We must duel.

I, as the vengeful pred.
You, and the lunatic human.

It… it needs to be done.

1 Like

Cute… the shaders have claimed another soul.

2 Likes

Kill me and who will fight for the cause? There will be no one left to pull this game to glory by demanding more shaders!

1 Like

And more souls will be claimed until I get that rainbow predator.

2 Likes

That is not the answer and you know it!

I want to bring you back.
Have you stop this lunacy!

But I fear it is too late.
You’re mind and very soul have been so corrupted theres nothing left.

You are but an empty shell now…

2 Likes

To be fair the shaders in general are actually really good quality.

1 Like

Challenging yourself by being able to be spotted cloaked or uncloaked, I see.

1 Like

You may try.

I mean red does that already but I like a challange lol.

2 Likes

Not a challenge until we get our pink skin, then the real fun begins

2 Likes

Shaders? XD we need something better than shaders, new maps and longer missions is what we need this game is boring just used to maybe pass time till other better games come out.

1 Like

Something better than shaders? Yeah I’d like to see that. But we all know that’s impossible.

2 Likes

Only due to people eating the turds they give instead of expecting better.

1 Like

He’s cracked man… there’s nothing we can do to save him.

1 Like

Bro are you implying shaders are bad? Ohhh I can’t be having this. You got me real mad now. I’m literally about to snap my phone in half. 😠