AA-12... still bad

So. Tested it. It’s still bad. Full mag does not wind without Bane, and it takes 4.5 seconds to mag dump. That’s bad. AND that’s point blank range. We took literally 4 steps back, and suddenly it’s absolute dog shit again. So indeed it’s as I said, still BAD.

5 Likes

Good to know. Thought about running some tests on it in case something had changed. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Like point blank barrel stuff it’s ok, but that’s IT and every gun does well at that range anyways lol so

Perhaps if Royce enters the game we’ll see a new buffed variant or buff the gun itself.

1 Like

I’ll have to give it a whirl

There is no reason (from my point of view) to run shotguns over SMGs.

3 Likes

Shotguns are great against AI and have a better chance to remove the preds mask than the SMGs and for the most part have better ammo efficiency.

4 Likes

It definitely serves a niche.

That’s something that I miss about the Melon Men - everything has been thought out, has a purpose, and is used properly.

I’m getting on that plane tomorrow, boys. I’ll try to be on for even a short while tonight, but I can’t promise anything.

@Forever_Mello @Thunder-Cats @Fire @TheSenate

7 Likes

Oh damn man I hope everything goes well, hopefully we’re on at the same time tonight. If you see me on send me a message if not then we’ll play when you’re across the pond as @Forever_Mello would say.

3 Likes

At that point Mello and I will be in the same time zone. 😂

2 Likes

Damn then I’m just gonna be stuck over here with these losers… I mean my good ol’ buddies like @Fire, @TheSenate, & @Thunder-Cats

2 Likes

Did not test any of those thing but all I care about is what happens when the Predator jumps on me or when I need to burst him down as he is attacking someone. Both are close ranged weapons. In both instances the PDW-Z is quite superior to any shotgun.

1 Like

The PDW is superior than the shotguns in terms of damage to the pred however against the ai the PDW takes more ammo to put them down in comparison to the any of the shotguns. Also you have a higher chance of wasting more ammo in an SMG than the shotguns not counting the AA-12.

I don’t remember the last time I’ve run out of ammo. Some people always have ammo bags as well as I carry them so ammo supply is irrelevant to me. Killing AI is equally irrelevant. I headshot them down very fast. I’ve never made a build considering AI, like at all.

1 Like

The best AI build is Scout Duelist.

You can run that pitiful Plasma Rifle as primary for the AI and just absolutely torch the Pred with the 1011-12.

Never any reason to use a shotgun.

Wishing you the best of luck Khi! I also hope we’re on the same time, if not as @REYNOSO_FUA11 said we’ll just have to coordinate times!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 2.14.35 PM

1 Like

It wasn’t me honest but true you have to believe me.

1 Like

Fak yu

giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

1 Like