AAR VO being doubled

So…After Action Report dialogue keeps overlaying itself with similar audio by Zues. Ever since today.

Fuck those fucking pmc assholes!

1 Like

Fucking…disgusting!!

2 Likes

I owe you all a round of drinks. Stellar work Fireteam…

…still waiting on that drink Zeus, what gives??

Yes yes all of these, only incomprehensible because you’re hearing 2 at a time!

They still didnt fix the gun fire when the guy stops shooting… and it keeps getting faster until everyone leaves that spot… then the gun shots can be heard randomly suddenly like someone is firing over there in distance but its all broken… sound design is broken af…

They also fkd up the cloaking water electricity buzzing… sometimes it does not stop for predator as well…

Voodoo!!? Voodoo??? Is anybody there??? Voodoo!!!

2 Likes

Drinks? Drinks?? You dropped the 4 of us into an AO with an 8 foot mandibled alien with advanced technology and plan to mount our skulls on trophy wall and didn’t bother to tell us? You think a few drinks are gonna make up for that?!

1 Like

It’s good shit, I promise lmao.

1 Like

Good shit? It better be two keys of Columbian bam bam plus the presidential suite at that fancy joint in Dubai for a month!

Dillion voice fuckin lizard

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣 I couldn’t like this comment enough🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

You don’t want that drink. James Cameron got back to the base after wiping out the pred species and all Zeus had to drink was a half empty bottle of “new” coke which he insists was always better than classic coke.

Zeus will be terminated soon.

BLASPHEMY!!

The sooner the better. Can we get a female commander next please, I need a soft, feminine voice to encourage me to go into the shitzone because @Fire ain’t cutting it anymore😝🤣

There are no soft female voices in the game. You know that. All they do is shout at the top of their voice so as to alert the pred that they are “MUDDING UP!”

Not sure what you mean there😝🤣

1 Like

I was just trying to report a bug! How did it come to this!?

Come on man, you should know how these topics always deviate from the intended direction of the OP🤣

(I will never tire of these GIFs you use, sheer excellence!)

1 Like

It was inevitable, like James Cameron.

1 Like