About 3 Body Tencent tv show

Ok, So ETO is a fucking enemy…I get it now. Suddenly after much frustration the last three episodes made a bit of sense. To fucking slice and dice JUdgment Day…ok. I get it. But what frustrates me is that it takes like 6 episodes to explain ETO or the people involved and get them situatated in your arteries to make you LOVE them because a main character is explained in excruciating detail…fuck me for watching this shit.
And the direction it took when the SWAT team took over like a Navy Seal team invading the ETO meeting is above stupid and deserves to be deleted from the history of television (in China).
Now I know why it was 30 episodes and not 8 episodes in the Netflix version made for the Christian democratic audience.

I guess this serves the audiences who are like “what’s a cult?” mentality.
This was a dumpster fire because the international actors were a bunch of mindless yet serious drones.
but I got through the fiasco.
and Game of thrones was 73 episodes.
But why it was good, and I’ll tell you why @MassImpact124 thought it was good, it is because the intrigue plot points are for the thinking man.
The VR game was meant for you to start thinking.
The 3 Body problem, yet to be thoroughly understood, still begs the question as to why the aliens are really coming to Earth for ( if they are so above human, and lasted so long why are they even coming or bothering us for?).
Although the mentality of the scientists and the convultion of the ending is mainly geared to stupid MANGA type of story telling its there so its for merely entertainment value.
Altogther, its stupid for everything stupid in entertainment but smart for everything you can think of in a serious sci-fi hardcore element of story telling.

I can only give them props in China for producing something along the lines as 1899 (tvseries) because the visual effects are top notch. I merely think of Chinese television as cringy apartment shows with shitty budgets ,or elaborate era mythologies with high budgets and elaborately lipsynced audio.

1 Like

Yes, preach! That’s what I’ve been too afraid to say until someone else spoke up.

1 Like

they also ripped a song or covered a song from the Prometheus OST .I thought it was not odd but why to just do it so plainly.
also they cover the new Dune’s theme song and they do Dark Knight Rises theme song.

1 Like

how this deal with PHG btw?

1 Like

whats that?

1 Like

no idea. just a random abbrev I guess. ppl have nothing to do

1 Like

Pedophiles Have Guns?