About macros

I wasn’t talking shit to @CHUCK_YT, that was the PS player talking shit to fantasma…and that other guy oh please, no macros were used on that match, I mean he literally stayed 100m away the whole time.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you and u were totally toxic to chuck

Oh please I have nothing against him, I even invited him to play after, but he said he was tired.

He joined the discord so I’m sure we’ll play sometime.

1 Like

Wow… Sorry my sarcasm is sometimes too straightfaced. But wow not cheating. If it’s humanly possible to move your little nerd pointer finger at the speed of light but others need a crutch to make that possible I dont see cheaters but less responsive nerd pointer fingers.

2 Likes

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

EDIT: I’m so sorry…

Buahaha fucking trash.

2 Likes

Oh geeeezzzzz…says the guy who stayed away the whole match.

Did you use the net gun? No.
Did you get close enough to get shot with a pistol? No.

Learn to be more agressive kid.

Keep pointing and clickin son and running your mouth we all know can’t survive with our your mouse now bum.

1 Like

I’m on PC you dumb fuck, the fuck you want me to use, a PS controller? You’re stupid.

Tell you what. Let’s play some private matches. You against me a my friends and we’ll even stream it live.

No bane, no field medic…you pick the map.

Pick up a controller I got homies on pc and they don’t play mouse and keyboard cause they know it gives em an advantage. Anyways yea let’s do it. Set the time and date I’m glad you finally came around. It’s funny though that you have an Advantage and run your mouth like that. You’d be that dude in a Lamborghini racing civics tellin em to get good afterward 😂

Hey cmon adhesive, how the fuck can I cheat? I’m on PS4 you dumb fuck

I can vouch for Scarface

1 Like

Oh wait my bad just reread it

1 Like

These guys are so bitter. You know what I can do in pubs solo without a meta build. If I start posting our matches it would be slaughter after slaughter…RIP pred.

Instead of teaming up so they can get some advice on how to become better…they rather talk shit.

1 Like

Exactly, well said

1 Like

Bruh you’ve got a warped sense of how someone should perceive you after coming on like a straight up asshole. Like we started talking shit to you. When you inserted yourself in a convo like a straight up dickhead and not civil at all.

1 Like

Send me an invite on Epic, Scarface_1983

2 Likes

Uh oh, now Gotham gonna get it

Bro, you were agressive the whole time, this guy literally stayed away the whole time. We got tired of chasing him so went to exfil instead.

1 Like