About macros

lmao, you admitted to using a cheat just the other day.

1 Like

Actually I admitted to cheating above you’re late to the party. Devs can and have adjusted damage through walls. How’s that game mechanic (ingame voice chat is also a game mechanic, SWFers) comparable to an input related turbo button?

Here’s the mental gymnast thing about hardware and hardware-based cheating. It’s not viable to detect. And player-based inputs (artifically manipulated or not) can never truly be refused as long as its a queued action - aside from just removing anything involving tapping from your game. Same goes for XIM adapters that lead the game to believe you’re using controller inputs. A macro leads the game to believe you are pushing buttons in sequence.

Manipulating player inputs via hardware is by definition cheating. Not much else to it.

cheaters calling out others cheaters… how awesome

case point - everybody cheats… whatever they consider cheating is up to them

peace out

1 Like

Are you talking about life in general or in this game? Because I don’t cheat in this game and never have.

I do however use an x-box controller with a joystick that gets stuck to one side, making going into stealth mode a difficult chore. I am thinking about investing in a gaming mouse and keyboard. But with all this macro hate what’s the point of getting new gaming equipment?

Who cares what people say. It’s whatever you want. Who the fuck really cares about people in the forum.

2 Likes

Thing here, people here are like religious people… they will preach a lot of shit and then exploit everything they can out of the game

1 Like

There’s a video earlier in this thread of someone rebinding fire to their mouse scroll wheel up and they fire as fast as a macro. That is done entirely in-game with no hardware changes. I can hit roughly 25 clicks per second when I have the scroll wheel bound as the fire button, which is actually slightly faster than @JelouGaming’s macro. That’s entirely in-game and using actual inputs. Seems like Jelou’s macro is scrub-tier FT.

1 Like

I don’t care what others think. But I don’t want to get a badass keyboard and get banned because I used a maco-key to get myself out of a net.

Fuck being banned for having a dope ass setup and evening the odds against other PC players. It’s the steroid argument.

1 Like

https://store.steampowered.com/eula/96800_eula

this is their EULA when you purchase Illfonic products

now that i have shown my expertise in google-fu i bid you all farewell and please eat a good meal tomorrow

1 Like

THANK YOU

FINALLY, someone shares and does not post shit coming from their ass

No mention of macros there… nice

No problem just doing my job solving problems

1 Like

Uh-oh, the EULA says that it’s prohibited to intimidate other players, and as this thread shows, it seems a lot of people are scared of playing against you.

1 Like

It’s also worth mentioning that in SONY’s and EGS EULA’s they don’t mention using third party software or hardware either with the exclusive clause in SONY’s case you can’t alter the Playstation hardware in anyway doing so voids the console from any service by SONY and can warrent a ban on their online services

You answered your own strawman. Though I recall this being a thing people used to ride walls infinitely with lucio and Blizzard went out of their way to remove it.

We’re talking about manipulating player inputs via 3rd party hardware.

reality is, my macro does around 400 clicks per second

but the game wont allow for that fire rate

so… even using wheel, 25 cps don’t matter.

grimtech will only fire 15 shots per second. 15 clicks, which with the mouse wheel trick, totally doable

if people wanna call macros that can do what you can do cheating, so be it. everyone is entitled to their opinion… I can call cheating whatever the fuck I think is unfair (such as throwing traps in your face)… I simply decide not to… because I aint no sore loser…

1 Like

lmao, i just tried setting my mouse buttons for forward and back while browsing to also be left mouse button click and also the keyboard key for the number 4 as well as mouse scroll wheel up and i just got almost 45 clicks per second for a 5 second click test while still having the ability to aim and move. If the game allowed it, I could empty a clip in like 280 milliseconds. I also rebound left mouse button click to be F and i can click fast enough to near-instantaneously get out of a net. no macros needed! 4 buttons being assigned to left mouse button click and left mouse button click being assigned to F is the new meta.

easy anti cheat can literally be killed in task manager and the game will not kick you out… anti cheat on this game is just trash

I enter the long discussion only to make two brief considerations.
I state that it also happened to me to be called “cheater” by FairYautja only for the fact of playing with the guys of the discord channel P: HG pc elite.
I also state that, as I have said elsewhere, I do not use macros or low graphic details.

Personally I am not interested in determining scientifically or legally whether using macros is cheating or not.

I just ask myself this: what’s the point of using tools that facilitate victory in an asymmetrical game where the FT part is already objectively and structurally advantageous compared to the Predator? This seems to me an incontrovertible fact.

Then the question should be posed as follows: is it HONORABLE to use means and methods to increase the already considerable advantage of the team in which you play?

You still crying my friend ? If you can click 15 times per sec in game do it , if you use macro for that you cheat , stop be so cry baby

lol EAC works on the kernel level as a driver, not a user level process. You can go into regedit, delete it and "stop " EAC services. What you’re closing is the splash window for the updater. But it was a valiant 90’s era attempt at bypassing anticheat.
EAC kicking people is actually done server side, and the client side driver has no effect on it. You’ll get an authentication error if the driver stops communicating with the server though.