about predator hunting grounds 1987 jungle hunter skin

PHG was announced and gameplay shown in May 2019 and ‘87 Jungle Hunter pre-order was announced in 4th Quarter 2019 by Sony.

There was a year’s worth of media, social media, gaming conventions, youtube videos, interviews and other advertising/marketing for PHG.

Granted not everyone can be aware of everything all the time, but it wasn’t hard to discover.

I’m an XBox player, I haven’t owned a PlayStation since the first generation about 1996 — and I learned about the game, pre-ordered it plus bought a PS4 Pro literally just for this game. So, I don’t have any sympathy for players that did not pre-order.

I’m not against ‘87 Jungle Hunter from being a paid DLC; however, it can’t be anytime soon because it undermines the benefits of pre-ordering games.

I’m also fine if they never release it, if a player didn’t pre-order then they aren’t entitled to it either.

If, Illfonic decided to release him, it should be after the 1yr anniversary of the game’s launch providing a year benefit to the pre-order players and their early adoption of the product before release.

3 Likes

lot of difference between jungle hunter predator. other predators in the game. main difference was the body shape.other predators skin has v shaped body .they look like playing toy in game. but jungle hunter predator has his originality 1987 movie skin . it suits for total game play

Yes it should be exclusive. It’s nobody’s fault but yours for not knowing the game existed. ESPECIALLY during a pandemic when you essentially don’t have shit to do.

1 Like

jungle hunter 1987 skin predator

1 Like

1 Like

come on illfonic

I wouldn’t mind if it’s for everyone but just the fact it’s a pre order exclusive and it’s JH I don’t want him to be for everyone.

You all missed the pre order…welp to bad lmao

So true. Elder predator is so much 87 jungle hunter looking that if i didnt have the 87 skin and mask i would be fine just using elder for that classic predator look.

There are still quite a few differences between Jungle Hunter and Elder skins (Elder uses more of the generic ‘Hunter’ body shape and parts, whereas JH has more movie-accurate shoulder cannon, wrist blades etc).

Overall though, for those that didn’t pre-order and would like an ‘87-like-look’, the Elder is your best bet.

3 Likes

boss. i have son elder . i need father jungle hunter .with out father how can i. i am a huge fan for predators .it hurts me a lot. .i missed pre order pack.past 1 month i purchased the game.not only me lot of predator fan people still purchasing the game in epic game pc store. those people also need it. please co prate us. we all r together. fans should not miss any content from the game.lot of fans including me suffering for 1987 jungle hunter. illfonic .do it make us happy

Bro I’m from India and you make me ashamed. First DEAL WITH IT the 87 was Exclusive to Pre-Order bonus. Go eat some Bryiani and quit acting like a baby

Edit: Ashamed is a overstatement I apologize

1 Like

No need to be ashamed, there’s no harm in asking.

He’s a fellow fan and while I don’t personally think the skin should be released, I sympathize with him.

Ok ashamed is a overstatement but still it says Pre-Order Exclusive I’m sorry but its not happening

1 Like

Lol I still want the savini skin for F13. Good luck. they will probably never release it again.

Playstation store even sold it by mistake for a day for 5$ but I logged on a few hours too late. :(

See I was thinking about that. Savini Jason was a custom design exclusively for kickstarters backing the project.

Predator was released with more funding and time. And they aren’t withholding a custom skin, they’re withholding THE movie skin that everyone knows Predator from. That’d be like if they only gave the backers part 3 jason and not all players.

I’d be okay with it if it was that sort of circumstance. But it’s the main suit! Make people pay for it sometime next year at least 😭

But maybe that’s just my whiny ass that likes movie accurate shit lol

Pay attention to when this game celebrates its birthday, I bet it will go on sale for a limited time.

Here we go again

1 Like

Im fine with people who pre ordered keeping their jungle hunter

However now that we know Predators content is on the table I would like the crucified Predator to be added

Really this again? Why would we need another reskin of JH when Elder was released so everyone could essentially have a spiritual successor of what they missed out on?

1 Like