about predator hunting grounds 1987 jungle hunter skin

Rajput from india
Some Predator fans are busy and don’t even know that this game exist or has been released yet, does this mean they should be screwed out of getting the '87 skin because they were too late? Come on. Give pre-orders and make the skin a paid DLC for new players, but don’t lock things out. U people realised this game in worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease‎. Lot of people don’t even know about this game release .all village in lock down .please think a lot it’s my request. Please rerelease pre ordered bonus pack. Inspired by original 1987 movie jungle hunter predator. Release has a paid DLC pack please please please please please please please

7 Likes

Do it for, Rajput. Do it, Illfnoic!

3 Likes

I also didnt realise this game was out until 3 weeks after launch… sucks

6 Likes

I would imagine they will release it in the future, I preordered it and got the skin but I wouldn’t really care if they extended it to all players. Just like the paid dlc they release the weapons to everyone the following month anyway, it’s just sucks that if you buy the dlc you don’t actually get any free content so far except the Dutch tapes. Personally the samarai skin isn’t worth the money to be honest, it drains energy rapidly even with perks to counter or slow it down. They might sort that down the line but everybody likes different things I guess it’s not for everyone

3 Likes

See you say that it was released during a pandemic. But the original trailer and gameplay came out in February at a convention, also March’s issue if gameinformer also had a article about it,so that was definitely not during the pandemic. Then the beta came out a month before the pandemic and with the beta came a gameplay trailer. Then three more trailers droped the month leading up to the launch of the game ao you really have no excuse

5 Likes

No I understand but no

I mean u can buy it off eBay for 200

2 Likes

Ill sell you my account for Two Hundred thousand US dollars if you really want it that bad

3 Likes

I cannot imagine one single Predator fan not knowning about this game BEFORE it was released. Seriously, if you are a fan, you are constantly on AVP Galaxy, toy look for pred stuff on youtube and google - there is no way a fan would miss this title.

7 Likes

I’m a fan but I don’t actively seek out the latest information to anything related to the Alien or Predator franchises however I did hear about this game several months prior to release. As soon I saw the first trailer knew I had to preorder.

2 Likes

So you are a proud owner of 87 pred class?

Yep.

3 Likes

Welcome to the proud club pal!

3 Likes

Oh boy what do I get?

You all ready have it pal!

87 Predator XDDDDDDDDDDD

4 Likes

Lol I’ll I’ll do it for 400 becouse I got all dlc Jh ole painless with blood skin and max lvl with 80% of my guns max lvl I have trophy’s and mythic armor skins lol

1 Like

I’m also an Alien and Predator fan, but don’t look for everything related to them. I didn’t realize when it was coming out until a week before release, and yes I did manage to snag the pre-order.

And I would love for Illfonic to release 87 as paid dlc so my buddy who, is huge Predator fan, didn’t realise when it was coming can get it

3 Likes

Oh shit thank you to everybody who made this possible, I did it.image

4 Likes

Same. I have 1 mysthical pred throphy and most of the pred mythical armor sets

1 Like

Please stop bitching about the ‘87 skin.

It’s a pre-order exclusive.

Imagine how I a fan who pre-ordered the game would feel if everybody got it?

Just stop you’re too late get the fuck over it.

2 Likes

Guys, Elder is just Jungle Hunter with some extra bits… you basically got Jungle Hunter with elder, for free, at 150, be happy with that.

2 Likes