About Spotter

Spotter has the kneeling thing too right? Does that stack with Ice cold to the point you don’t need mud??

Yes. But you’re still on target isolation.

1 Like

That’s fine @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK we had fought @KameofWar

How did Kame do?

He did a lot of damage the second time, but it was a neutral win. He won.

2 Likes

It’s hard to verify this for myself… I’ve tried.

Spotter.
Effect: Decreases the motion of the spotted target by about 20-30% (not a correct number)
Time: Probably 3~4 seconds. We think it is more efficient without the tracker. (This is also not accurate.)

More detailed verification will take time… I’m sorry.

The spotter specialization with the Tracker perk is about 7 seconds of spot time plus the slow effect. The main spotter can only spot three times consecutively until they go into a cool down and can spot again.

Honestly I was just glad I proved to my self my brand new build wasn’t a meme but I would say it was more of a tie than a win but I’ll take a W if he offers it lol

Also shout-out s to GoptimusPrime and his group for doing a 2out of 3 then wanting to quit after I won a game lol his group are sore losers meethinks

That actually makes ice cold useful, thanks for the comparison.

Muttering to myself - ‘stupid Recon getting all the love. Bastards…’

I’ve used ice cold a lot since 2.0. It basically removes footprints (they disappear quickly), so weather you don’t always mud up every 44 seconds or if the predator has observant, you are extremely hard to find with thermal.

I’m going to be on with gingy and Otto tomorrow if you wanna join because we will need a fourth. Been wanting to play FT with you for a hot minute.

1 Like

I’ve never seen you this active on a thread