about the future of this game

Hahahaha yeahhhh I feel you

Yes please šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ

1 Like

Avp 2010 was a far better game than hunting grounds, thatā€™s my opinion at least, you are entitled to yours. Even when f13th was out I did enjoy it and I always wondered how good it could be to implement the predator into such a game, but one thing I assumed it would be is a hunt, this game isnā€™t a hunt. This game is hack and slash and it has its moments for sure (when/if it works), at least Friday the 13th was stalking your victims, their is more hunting in that than the IP of an extraterrestrial universe hunting beast

2 Likes

this game has no future, to be honest. it is oriented on 93% casual ps players,cuz dats where they see money. so the game does steps in different direction that it has to be a perfect predator hunting simulator. it is even forced 3rd person view)

1 Like

Disco space arrows. Dumbest idea ever. Perfect example of how pretty much every mechanic is designed to wipe the FTā€™S ass.

The game needs more content that what it is currently getting

We need map PACKS

weapon PACKS

customization PACKS

Mission PACKS

An actual protracted Hunt would be a good addition. A much larger map, with longer missions that have at least 5 objectives scattered throughout, with a 30min timer. And actual, puzzle like challenges for the Fireteam as opposed to the current formula of ā€œgo to X, kill YZ, hold square, get to choppaā€.

3 Likes

I just want a story mode already šŸ˜­

3 Likes

Remember the days when you bought a game and you didnā€™t have to wait a whole year let alone 2 or 3 for it to be good?

2 Likes

Ah the good old days

2 Likes

Most shooters these days come out with a single player mode, it is not too much to ask that they get on the ball and get things rolling to get one for this game. The player base is clearly shrinking and before long there will be little to nobody playing this when the PS5 and new Xbox hit the shelves. If they are going to port this to the new systems then that might bring in some new players but if things have not improved drastically by then, then there will be less hype for this game then the effort of the Devs to answer our questions or requests on this forum. I donā€™t want to see this game die but, at this point things are not looking too good for Fireteam Hunting Grounds, I mean Predator Hunting Grounds lmao!!!

1 Like

the future of the game is deadā€¦ i dont even play as muchā€¦ pass thorugh hit boxesā€¦ shitty graphics card optimization. Predator hits like a wet noodleā€¦ Im over it

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny how people say this games dead and here Iā€™m waiting 8-10 mins to play as a Predator lol and itā€™s not even guaranteed

Open world like predator concrete jungle on ps2, but a new pred game on the ps4, I hear ya man. That would kick major a$$! ā€¦hell, Iā€™d be stoked if the ps2 predator concrete jungle got a ps4 remaster!

1 Like

Predator but set up like No Manā€™s Sky. Traveling to different worlds. Fuck me man.

2 Likes

Yeah i wish they made it more like that honestlyā€¦ i would wait 2 more yrs for better gameplay stuff + even pay 60ā‚¬ if thats what it would cost with open world vibesā€¦

Like i wanna go on planets and hunt and collect trophies lmaoā€¦

1 Like