About the mid game crashes..

I’m sure this has been covered plenty by now, but seriously… guys… the crash still occurs every other 2 or 3 games for me. And always in the middle of a seriously intense part of a really fun match. Gotta be a way the crashes can be fixed, once and for all!! I hate having to delete and re edit all my load outs each and every time, especially when there’s one I really like using a lot. It’s ridiculous. Never have experienced this kind of technical issue on a videogame before. Illphonic, love y’all but someone there is seriously slacking. Please… PLEEEEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP… please

It doesn’t always help. But try turning off your system if your on ps4 and leave it off for like a minute or 30 seconds.

It can help a bit sometimes.
This is all we can do for now until they fix it.

While this is shit hurts this game they dont care. Sont warned them that crossplay is still in its early beta stages and it would not be a great idea but what do they know

Yeah but even when I switch the crossplay off, it still crashes for me all the same. So… Yeah, that option isn’t always solid unfortunately

1 Like

That literally is the opposite of a permanent fix lol. Turn off my game?? But I wanna play tho. Especially since I work a lot, my time is limited

The in game option is not the issue the fact that its fully implemented into the game now. The invite system broke this game

1 Like

Dude I just meant to reset your system. Its helps a bit sometimes.

They need to fix it yes, I’m just trying to help tho

2 Likes

Sorry man, I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m just so annoyed by this crashing issue. Anyway, I may try that soon.

1 Like

It helps me out a little bit. But trust me its annoying as fuck.

I usually crash when I’m winning lol

Gotcha. Yeah I’m no game tech so i don’t know what would actually help it work right, but there just has to be something that can be done