Add an option to add bots in Private Match.

Also learn how to reply fuck. Click on the arrow of my last comment so that Im tagged so I dont have to keep looking here. Are you dumb

Those aren’t reasons, those are personal preferences.

Learn how to properly reply fucking retard

And no those are reasons not personal preference fuck head

@Thunder-Cats the ban on your other account is almost up, looking to get this one banned?

What other account?

Why does everyone think Im someone else. Yall gonna look dumb as hell when this account stays active and so does the person you think I am. Fucking retarda every last person here

I’ve known who you were since Lazy guessed wrong.

You know, if you’re gonna be an asshole, you can just leave.

IQ’s lower than dbl digits live here I guess

Who is lazy? You look dumb as hell tbh

If you learn to reply properly than I wouldn’t have to be a ass now would I

@Courier, DhR is doing his thing again.

1 Like

Also, Battlefront 2 still has a huge player base in it, because of it’s player level AI!

I fail to see how this game doing the same thing would kill it’s player base.

90% of the player base of battlefront 2 dont even play CS that is evident bu getting the same lobby even after you match make. And you can barely get ppl to play co-op unless friends. The player base plays two modes GA and HvV that it

Wrong. So many people, pros and noobs now play coop mode because its bots are so challenging that they might as well be other players.

I play Battlefront 2, and modes like Galactic Assault, HvV, and Blast have been forgotten and never played again.

Wrong. I am a veteran player of that game been plying since launch. You rarely get full lobies in co op. Like 1 out of 50 is it a full lobby

Maybe to you. But to all the youtuber and pros that play HvV amd Ga are the only true modes