Add an option to add bots in Private Match.

We’re getting off topic. The point is, that adding the option to use bots in Private Match in Predator Hunting Grounds would be a welcome improvement for people who don’t wanna deal with toxic assholes.

1 Like

Who have you seen play those modes recently?

Toxic assholes? So you mean players that are better than you. And your second question would be Star Bazzar, BattlefrontKnighy, Azzatru, swanyplays, and Choppyyt

No, I can take a loss, but I’m bored of online only play. Also, those channels are dead, because I’ve never seen them.

1 Like

Wtf. Dead? Lol funny. They all have over a million subs. Lol starbazar has been playing squadrons lately. That game is great

Also, if I wanted to argue about preferences, I would have started a General Discussion!

Well then you wanting bots is a personal preference.

Me and a few others.

1 Like

Key word few. My only issue will be the quee times will increase due to all the casual players going to play bots

It’s not for quick play, it’s for Private Match!

1 Like

Do you think im stupid. Im not dumb. I know what its for. It will still add time to public quee lobbies if the casuals are all playing bots.

Well, learn to live with it if it happens, because at this point, I couldn’t care less.

You have pissed me the fuck off!

Lol. Hahaha who gets angry over the internet.

Some of your replies up above read pretty angry.

Sure thing Brown nose

1 Like

This game needs an option for bots. If you don’t think so your a moron.

1 Like

Who has a brown nose? Wasn’t I sitting on your face earlier in this convo DhR?

PS. I don’t interfere when you pick fights with trolls but I will interfere if you attack new people to the community. Everyone is welcome to give their suggestions to the devs.
Look at it this way, they will lock down the fun we are allowed to have with each other, if new people aren’t given a chance to figure out most of the toxic here is actually between friends.

PPS. I didn’t tag Courier weeks ago because we are friends, but stop attacking people cause you are pissy about no news.

I knew it was him

1 Like

He currently laughing in my ear. When I reas this over the mic. He thinks it’s hilarious that you consider him a friend. He thinks of you as lower than worms. So I might reconsider that lol. Fuckinh weebs